Christmas is the season of sharing. Showing our love often comes with sharing gifts and the extreme sports fans are not an exception. We have put together some basic guidelines that will lead you to some smart ideas for extreme sports Christmas gifts for all styles and budgets.
Be your friends’ extreme Santa!
If you are a fan of extreme sports yourself perhaps sharing this with your friends will have you opening up something different from the usual Christmas jumper. If you’re reading this because a friend shared it, perhaps you should get the hint.
- Get them something they like! Start with making a list with what their interests are. What’s their favorite extreme sport? If they like sky-diving for example, scuba diving gear will be useless to them.
- Make the gift itself an adventure. If they are thrill-seeking, and chances are they are, they will love a good gift hunt before they get to their gift.
- Think of past-Christmas. What did you get them? You don’t want to be buying them something they already have from you… or anybody else.
- Turn on your 007 mode. Be a stalker for a bit. It’s for a good cause anyway. For example: if you have access to their Amazon or other online shop account, it’s very likely that they have a wish-list. Find it! Go through their notes – Stop when it gets personal, nobody likes this!
- Think about something he’s complaining about in his extreme sports experiences. Try to improve that for them. It might be a piece of equipment they’re missing or a piece of gear they have but it’s getting old.
- Extreme sports gifts/gear can be expensive. If this is the case, gift-vouchers from their favorite shop are always a good idea.
- Once you’ve made your decision, one last detail remains. Keep it a secret! If you made the mistake to share with them that you got them an extreme sport related gift, hiding it could be a good idea too. They will have a look around the house for it!
If you are having a hard time deciding on a gift, why not book for them an adventure they’ll never forget! Even better, book it for two!
Did you know that you can now book it directly through our website? Visit our home page and browse by sport and/or country to find activity packages and prices and follow the simple steps giving your friends the best gift they ever got!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, whether you spend it doing your favorite extreme sport or not!