The Cricket Players Who Entertain Fans
Cricket is mostly beloved among the citizens of India. Some even say that this is a religion if it is possible to say so, that unites all the citizens at this territory. Kids grow up playing cricket outside and making up own rules. So-called gully cricket is the beginning stage for every worldwide-acknowledged cricketer from India.
Those who are far from these sport plays may consider cricket boring. However, recent tests and matches have proved that the outcomes are unexpected while the plays are fascinating enough even though they may take hours or days. If you are really interested, you can get more information about cricket on stumped.app or other cricket-themed sites and portals. Also, there are different sites as WIKI, which are dedicated to this game and explain its features.
It is not only about bowling and batting. Emotions are often overwhelming sportsmen; besides, the interaction with the audience is no less significant. Some cricketers have managed to gain the love of fans thanks to their talents, as well as their untypical behaviour and habits.
- Sachin Tendulkar is an Indian player included in the list of the best batsmen ever. He has participated in the highest number of ODI and Test matches amidst all the cricketers. Century maker, leading run-scorer — these all are about him. After 200 Test matches, he has retired. Undoubtedly, the audience has been thrilled while he has been on the field.
- Shahid Afridi is one of the cricketers from Pakistan who is worldwide-acknowledged for his quite aggressive style of batting. Besides, he holds many other records and nominations. The history of ODI has witnessed him score more than 7,000 runs, 32 runs in a single over, as well as almost 400 wickets. Up to now, he is the only who has managed to reach such results.
- Shoaib Akhtar is also from Pakistan and sometimes nicknamed as the Terrorist of Cricket. He is a bowler known as one of the fastest and the most feared in the world of cricketing. During the World Cup in 2003, he delivered the ball with a speed of 101.3 mph. Until now, this is the only occasion of such a speed, thus, Akhtar is still recognized as the fastest.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a well-known name in cricketing. He has been recognized as the most prominent and acknowledged captain ever. No wonder, being the captain of the Indian team, he led his squad to numerous victories, including winning ICC World Cups in 2007 and 2011. In 2008 and the next year, Dhoni was recognized as the Player of the Year. Among the great number of awards, he has been added to the list of the hundred most prominent people across the planet as per the Time magazine.
- Wasim Akram is the most recognized cricketer from Pakistan, has been the best captain. He was the first who has managed to reach the level of 500 wickets during the ICC World Cup held in South Africa in the year 2003. In List A, he holds the record for reaching 881 wickets.
- Chris Gayle from West Indies is a batsman who contributed a lot to the victory of his team at the T20 World Cup. While mentioning him, lots of journalists and fans use the adjective destructive for scoring two triple centuries at the level of Test matches. At T20 International matches, he is still the first who has scored a century.
- Lasith Malinga from Sri Lanka can take consecutive wickets, thus, deserved the praises of the audience and fans. He is nicknamed as Slinga Malinga for the sling action in plays he is associated with.
The cricketers, most admired by the audience, are those who have managed to show the best of their capabilities and talents. Thus, to entertain the audience, a cricketer should be remembered by the fans for outstanding play and talent.