If you’re in love with extreme sports, this article will help you find unique gifts that are perfect for your loved one! Whether it’s a birthday, a holiday, or just because you want to show them how much they mean to you, these amazing gifts are sure to impress.
Gift Ideas For Cyclists
A bike helmet is a great gift. A bike helmet is probably the single most important thing you can get if someone is on a bike and easier than wrapping a bike. Saving a life is the best gift of all.
A pair of cycling gloves go a long way. Another obvious, but also very important. The hands are our first line of defense in keeping us safe on the bike and that’s why you should make sure they’re good ones from start to finish — good gloves will be great for any kind of riding, not just riding in cold weather!
A cycling jersey or t-shirt. The best thing to have is a good cycling jersey, especially if they have vents so your core doesn’t get too sweaty. If you plan to do any post-ride warm-up activities be sure to have one of these with you as well!
A hydration pack. Water is always important for anyone, but for cyclists, it’s even more important as we sweat so much, and sometimes it gets hard to keep up with how much water is used. Hydration packs are also great because they can hold different types of drinking bottles — almost anyone will fit in them!
A bike tracker allows riders to see how much, and how fast they are going! These are absolutely essential for anyone who likes to track their progress over time.
We all know how important it is to have a pump with us on the bike. They allow you to inflate your tires, if they have a Schrader valve and you don’t there’s an adapter that will work as well. Some pumps also have LED lights so you can actually check the pressure in your tire while riding at night!
Gift Ideas For A Vacationing Athlete
If you know someone who is an avid athlete or loves extreme sports, then you might want to consider giving them a gift that celebrates their passion. Here are some perfect gift ideas for people who love extreme sports:
- A unique fitness journal. This journal is perfect for athletes who are keeping track of their workouts and progress.
- A fitness tracking device. These devices are incredibly accurate and help athletes to track their progress and keep track of their calorie intake.
- A membership to a fitness facility. This will give the recipient access to all the facilities and equipment that the gym has to offer. It can also be a great way to keep track of a person’s progress over time.
- A new pair of workout shoes or clothes. This will help the recipient stay motivated during their workouts, and look good while doing it!
- A new gym bag. This is a great way to keep the clothes and equipment that athletes use at home. It’s also an excellent gift for the person who has everything but needs something new and exciting to motivate them to get more exercise.
- A gift card (for the gym or for a fitness-related store)This is a great way to encourage people to go to the gym and start exercising more often.
Gift Ideas For People Who Ride Horses
If you know someone who is a horse lover, there are a number of great gift ideas for them. Here are some ideas:
- A saddle. Saddles can be expensive, but they’re a great way to show your loved one how much you care.
- A gift certificate to a horse ranch or riding school. This is a great way to give your loved one the opportunity to learn more about horses and ride them.
- A set of horseshoes. Horseshoes can be a fun and decorative addition to any room, and they are perfect for someone who loves horses.
- A gift voucher for a day of horseback riding. This is the perfect gift for someone who loves spending time outdoors and riding horses.
- A gift card to the store that sells horses, or the one where you may buy a saddle for them. This is a great way to show your love for them and share their passion for horses with others.
- A horse brush and grooming set. Brushing and grooming a horse can be difficult, but this can help make it a more enjoyable experience by surprising them with these products on their special day.
If you know someone who is absolutely obsessed with extreme sports, then you know that finding the perfect gift can be a bit of a challenge. From extreme sports apparel to adrenaline-pumping adventure gear, there is something on this list for everyone. So whether your friend loves mountain biking or paragliding, don’t hesitate to give them the perfect gift!