Adelaide, the liveliest city in Australia, is the capital of South Australia state. It is situated on the Adelaide Plains and more specifically at the north side of Fleurieu Peninsula. It was built next to Torrens River and is surrounded by the Mount Lofty Ranges and the Gulf St Vincent. The climate is considered to be Mediterranean, with dry and hot summers and temperatures that can reach up to 42°C/107.6°F, and humid and cool winters with frequent rainfalls. Overall, Adelaide is a planned city, organized in five squares in the city center and surrounded entirely by a ring of parks.
- ABOUT THE SPOT
Mountain Biking in The Goat Farm, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The Skills Park is the area where you can improve your skills (balance, speed etc.) through well designed test trails for all levels.
The main tracks are:
1) The Blue cruiser which runs for about 6km and it is the longest track of the park. It can be ridden by all levels of riders both clock and anti-clockwise.
2) Ball breaker covers almost 2 km/1 mi of an uphill trail which is technically rocky and sandy
3) Cannonball run is a mix of downhill and uphill parts for about 2 km/1 mi
4) Granel rash is a very hard -technically rocky- downhill trail.
5) Dugite bite which is a difficult downhill part and
6) 4X4 trail which is a fast downhill track great for gaining experience in jumps.
Last but not least the Dirt Jump Track, which is quite small but it can be interesting for all riders.