The beautiful island of Corfu is situated in the Ionian Sea and is part of the Eptanisa island complex. Blessed with amazing natural landscape, stunning sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, along with historical monuments and medieval villages, Corfu is a fascinating Mediterranean destination that enchants and inspires visitors!
- ABOUT THE SPOT
- RELEVANT ACTIVITIES & OFFERS
Mountain Biking in The Goat Farm, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The Skills Park is the area where you can improve your skills (balance, speed etc.) through well designed test trails for all levels.
The main tracks are:
1) The Blue cruiser which runs for about 6km and it is the longest track of the park. It can be ridden by all levels of riders both clock and anti-clockwise.
2) Ball breaker covers almost 2 km/1 mi of an uphill trail which is technically rocky and sandy
3) Cannonball run is a mix of downhill and uphill parts for about 2 km/1 mi
4) Granel rash is a very hard -technically rocky- downhill trail.
5) Dugite bite which is a difficult downhill part and
6) 4X4 trail which is a fast downhill track great for gaining experience in jumps.
Last but not least the Dirt Jump Track, which is quite small but it can be interesting for all riders.
Relevant activites based in Australia
December – AUSTRALIA
River Rafting Tour Class III / IV / V & outdoor experiences on Tully River.
Not an expedition. 21 Days – air travel not included.