The Overberg is a region of immense beauty and characterized by amazing and diverse landscapes. It forms part of the Western Cape as it stretches from the Hottentos-Holland Mountains in the north while in the southern, the Atlantic and Indian Ocean break on to sandy beaches and rocky headlands. The spot enjoys a Mediterranean climate with warm dry summers and cool wet winters.
- ABOUT THE SPOT
Mountain Biking in The Goat Farm, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The Skills Park is the area where you can improve your skills (balance, speed etc.) through well designed test trails for all levels.
The main tracks are:
1) The Blue cruiser which runs for about 6km and it is the longest track of the park. It can be ridden by all levels of riders both clock and anti-clockwise.
2) Ball breaker covers almost 2 km/1 mi of an uphill trail which is technically rocky and sandy
3) Cannonball run is a mix of downhill and uphill parts for about 2 km/1 mi
4) Granel rash is a very hard -technically rocky- downhill trail.
5) Dugite bite which is a difficult downhill part and
6) 4X4 trail which is a fast downhill track great for gaining experience in jumps.
Last but not least the Dirt Jump Track, which is quite small but it can be interesting for all riders.