Quad Biking in Highway 89 Raceway, Sherwood,
Type of area:
Open field, small terrain trails
Urban / Man-made
Tue - Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sun: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
North Little Rock, located across the picturesque Arkansas River in Pulaski County, Arkansas includes among others beautiful lakes, magnificent parks, walking and bicycling trails, recreational and entertainment facilities, bars and restaurants, which bloom throughout the city.
With its many recreational opportunities all year-round; the spring and summer sports leagues for all ages, golf, parks, fishing and swimming, lakes, dining, picturesque landscapes and the greatest spot for Quad Biking, Sherwood is a worthy place to visit and the ideal place to perform a bunch of laps!
ATV riders, who want to have some fun with their friends or get some practice will find Highway 89 Raceway the perfect place to get muddy. The main field is approximately 1300 ft / 396 m long and 500 ft / 152 m wide, consisting mostly of loose dirt, little hard pack and rocks. It has some small terrain trails that are suitable for new riders to start testing their skills.
Moreover, if you are feeling competitive, Highway 89 Raceway hosts several events throughout the year, including ATV mud races. Open 5 days a week, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (except Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm), Highway 89 Raceway is waiting for you to practice some great laps and have a blast!
How to Get to Destination
FROM Jacksonville, AR
15.2 mi / 24.6 km, 24 mins
1. Head northeast on N 1st St toward W Hickory St.
2. Slight left at Vandenberg Blvd.
3. Turn right in John Harden Dr.
4. Proceed to N 1st St .
5. Turn left at Co. Rd 70 / E Maddox Rd.
6. Turn right in McKenzie Rd.
7. McKenzie Rd turns slightly left and becomes Co. Rd 70 / W Republican Rd.
8. Co. Rd 70 / W Republican Rd turns slightly right and becomes AR-89 W / Jacksonville Conway Rd.
9. Turn left at AR-89 W.
Your destination will be on your right.
FROM Maumelle, AR
18.4 mi / 29.61 km, 23 mins
1. Head west on Windwood Ln to Edgewood Dr.
2. Turn right in Edgewood Dr.
3. Proceed to AR-100 W / Maumelle Blvd.
4. Proceed to AR-365 S.
5. Turn left to merge on I-40 W.
6. Take exit 135 for AR-89 to AR-365 / Mayflower.
7. Turn right in AR-89 E.
FROM Little Rock, AR
30.8 mi / 49.57 km, 35 mins
1. Head north on State Capitol to Capitol Mall.
2. Take the 1st right turn at Capitol Mall.
3. Take the 1st left turn at State Capitol.
4. Take the 1st right turn at W 3rd St.
5. Turn left at Cumberland St.
6. Take the exit toward I-30 E.
7. Proceed to U.S. 65-N (signs for Interstate 40 W).
8. Merge onto I-40 W / U.S. 65-N.
9. Take exit 135 for AR-89 to AR-365 / Mayflower.
10. Turn right in AR-89 E.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field,
34.8 mi / 56 km
Memorial Field Airport,
79.9 mi / 128.58 km.
The Station Building (with waiting room) is located in 1400 West Markham Street, Little Rock. From there you can use the local shuttle or one of the many cab companies to get to Sherwood.
If you are interested in trying out this amazing sport in this spot press the request button so as to give you more information and prices.