• OVERVIEW
  • HOW TO GO
  • SCHOOLS
  • GALLERY

Snowboarding in Snow Trails, Mansfield, Ohio USA

Trails:
17
Lifts:
8
Night snowboarding:
Yes
Terrain parks:
3
Levels:
All
Mansfield is a city in the heart of Ohio, USA. It is the county seat of Richland County and lies between Cleveland and Columbus. Nicknamed as The Fun Center of Ohio, Mansfield is the place to visit.

If you are a snowboard enthusiast, then there is a place for you in Mansfield to practice your favorite sport, even in the dark!!! Snow Trails is a 200 ac/0.81 km² area with 80 ac/0.32 km² of skiable area, waiting for you to slide as fast as you can, overcoming all obstacles.

In order to make this happen, depending on your level of experience, there are 3 terrains. If you are a beginner, the Terrainasaurus Park is for you, the Alpine Terrain Park is for intermediate snowboarders and for the most advanced, who want to enjoy themselves or even show off a little, The Woods Terrain Park is available.

The resort has a vertical drop of 300 ft/91.4 m, having the base placed at an elevation of 1174 ft/357.8 m and the peak at an elevation of 1475 ft/449.6 m. 17 trails are scattered in the area and with the help of 2 double chairlifts, 4 triple chairlifts, a ski conveyor carpet and a tubing conveyor carpet, 2600 people can be served at one time.

The average annual snowfall is 52 in/132 cm, but the resort has nothing to fear, as it has 100% snowmaking with a capacity of 198000 gallons of water per hour. Most of the trails, 60% are for intermediate snowboarders and the rest 40% equally split for novices and experts. Snow and fun is everywhere and all levels are welcome in this wonderful resort.

How to Get to Destination

BY CAR FROM Cleveland
83.5 miles/134.4 km, 1 hour 24 minutes
Head southwest on Frankfort Ave towards W 3rd St. Turn left onto W 3rd St. Turn right onto W Superior Ave. Turn left onto W Prospect Ave. Turn right onto E 9th St. Slight right to merge onto I-90 W towards I-71. Continue onto I-71 S. Take exit 169 for OH-13 towards Bellville/Mansfield. Turn left onto OH-13 S. Turn left towards Possum Run Rd. Take the 1st right onto Possum Run Rd. Turn left to stay on Possum Run Rd. Destination will be on the right.
BY CAR FROM Cincinnati
170 miles/273.6 km, 2 hours 38 minutes
Head south on Walnut St towards E 6th St. Turn left onto E 5th St. Take the Interstate 71 N ramp on the left to Columbus. Merge onto I-71 N. Take exit 169 for OH-13 towards Mansfield/Beville. Turn left onto OH-13 N. Take the 1st right towards Possum Run Rd. Take the 1st right onto Possum Run Rd. Turn left to stay on Possum Run Rd. Destination will be on the right.
BY AIR
Mansfield Airport Warehousing,
11.6 miles/18.66 km
BY TRAIN

Amtrak serves the entire US. There is no Amtrak station in Mansfield though, so if you want to use a train, you can take it from anywhere in the Ohio and abort in one of the nearby stations Elyria, OH (ELY) or Sandusky, OH (SKY). From there you can either use the public transportation or rent a car to reach your destination.

Schools

If you are interested in trying out this amazing sport in this spot press the request button so as to give you more information and prices.

BOOKING REQUEST

Audiovisual material

PHOTOS (4)
VIDEOS (2)