Climbing Walls in Little Rock Climbing Center, Little Rock,
30 ft / 9.14 m
Overhangs, Slabs, Roofs and Arêtes
Little Rock is the capital of Arkansas and it is situated on the south bank of the Arkansas River. It has its name taken from the French explorer Benard de LaHarpe in 1721. It is a historic city with many museums, such as the Central High Museum, Children’s Museum and Discovery Museum. It also features awesome restaurants and exciting nightlife and offers many recreational activities to visitors.
Little Rock Climbing Center is the best place for fun and excitement, workout or practicing your climbing skills. For absolute beginners or experienced climbers, indoor rock climbing is ideal to stay in shape and enjoy climbing in the safest way there is. Highly trained staff is available to ensure your safety and teach you the best practices and techniques.
Little Rock Climbing Center gives you the opportunity to try out all 30 climbing stations or use one of the 8 Auto Belays stations. From top rope climbing to lead climbing, from expert to beginner climbers, Little Rock Climbing Center has something for everyone. Special features include: Overhangs, Slabs, Roofs and Arêtes and you will definitely find excitement in the bouldering area or the lead climbing area.
Furthermore, Little Rock Climbing Center organizes competitions every once in a while to get you motivated. All you have to do is put on your comfy clothes and start climbing up these walls!
How to Get to Destination
FROM North Little Rock, AR
17.2 mi / 27.68 km, 18 mins
1. Head south on N Main St toward W 16th St.
2. Take the 2nd turn left into Curtis Sykes Dr.
3. Turn right in N Cypress St.
4. Take the exit on the left toward I-30 W.
5. Take exit 139B to merge on I-630 W.
6. Take exit 8B for I-430 S.
7. Keep straight to I-430 S.
8. Take exit 4 for AR-300 E .
9. Merge onto Colonel Glenn Rd.
FROM Benton, AR
17.5 mi / 28.16 km, 18 mins
1. Head north on N Main St toward E Conway St.
2. Turn left to stay on N Main St.
3. Turn left at W NarroWay St.
4. Take the 1st right turn at N Market St.
5. Take the 1st left turn at W Carpenter St.
6. Take the 1st right turn into I-30 Frontage Rd / Rte 5 N / State five N.
7. Take the exit on the left toward I-30 E.
8. Take exit 129 to merge onto I-430 N toward Fort Smith.
9. Take exit 4 for Col Glenn Rd.
10. Turn left at Colonel Glenn Rd.
FROM Jacksonville, AR
25.6 mi / 41.2 km, 28 mins
1. Head northeast on N 1st St toward W Hickory St.
2. Take the 2nd turn left at N 2nd St.
3. Turn left to stay on N 2nd St.
4. Take the 2nd turn right at W Main St.
5. Turn left to enter the U.S. S-167 / U.S. 67-S in Little Rock.
6. Merge onto I-40 W / U.S.-167 S / U.S. 67 S.
7. Keep left to continue on I-30 W / U.S.-167 S / U.S. S-67, follow signs for Route 153B / Interstate 30 W / U.S. 65 S / Little Rock. Continue to follow the I-30 W / U.S. 167-S.
8. Take exit 139B to merge onto I-630 W.
9. Take exit 8B for I-430 S.
10. Keep straight on I-430 S.
11. Take exit 4 for AR-300 E.
12. Merge onto Colonel Glenn Rd.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field,
16.9 miles / 27.2 km
Memorial Field Airport,
53.3 miles / 85.8 km.
The Station Building (with waiting room) is located in 1400 West Markham Street, Little Rock. From there you can use the local shuttle or one of the many cab companies.
If you are interested in trying out this amazing sport in this spot press the request button so as to give you more information and prices.