Before saying goodbye to winter's snow, the world's elite "Big Air" skiers and snowboarders will be meeting for the grand finale of the Fridge Festival Series. The event will take place in Obertauern on the 15th and 16th of April 2016.
European Outdoor Film Tour 14/15
Back on tour from the 11th of October 2014, the E.O.F.T. , will present some of the best and high adrenaline films of the year in a two hours program. Films included in the 14/15 tour, are:
- Nobody’s River (22mins)- a documentary on one of the world’s biggest and least known rivers in Amur, Eastern Mongolia. An expedition by four women who have traveled a 3106 mi / 5000 km adventure full of contrasts.
- El Sendero Luminoso (6mins) – or else free solo, a highly dangerous and breathtaking rock climbing film, with the American Alex Honnold, set in the El Sendero Luminoso route in Mexico.
- Don’t Look Down (22 min) – with James Kingston climbing unbelayed cranes, bridges and skyscrapers and lives by the motto “fear is a choice”.
- The Frozen Titans (22 min) – with Will Gadd climbing the frozen Helmcken Falls, a 462.5 ft / 141 m waterfall that can only be mastered at sub-zero temperatures.
- Rad Company (12 min) – mud and mountain bike fights from the amazing Brandon Semenuk’s Rad Company, while he pushes the limits of free ride biking.
- Dream (5 min) – a fun, water sports spectacle presented by professional kayaker Ben Marr.
- Cave Connection (24 min) – were Kieran Mckay’s team is trying to find a link between the two extensive caves of Stormy Pot and Nettlebed in New Zealand.
- Shades of Winter (8 min) – the first girl only, ski film in the E.O.F.T.
Screenings last for 120 mins with a 30 minute brake in between. Along with sweepstakes and host’s presentation, total duration of each event, lasts for about 2.5 to 3 hours.
European countries included in the E.O.F.T. are the following: Belgium, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Austria. To book your tickets and find your nearest tour stop, click here.
For more info about each movie, click here
Come and witness the courage and real life adventure for your self with the European Outdoor Film Tour. See you in the movie theatre.