I was born in Lisbon, Portugal on the 30th of January 1996. My parents are German and Dutch which is why I went to the German School of Lisbon. I finished with my A-Levels in 2014. Since then I dedicated myself one hundred percent to surfing!
I compete in Portugal, the European Pro Juniors and try to do as many WQS events as possible to hopefully one day qualify for the World Tour. I love to compete, to travel, getting to know new places and meet new friends all over the world!
Do really good in the WQS and then qualify for the WCT.
Other than in many sports we surfers have to adapt to nature. The ocean is unpredictable and we are always facing different conditions.
Surfing makes me smile! When I´m in the water I’m always satisfied!
The best place to better our skills is in the water but I also go to the gym and do yoga.
Do whatever makes you happy.
Level 2 – Intermedium (3 hours)
– First contact with the water and the body drag techniques. Fell the traction of the kite while
floating on top of the water going downwind and being able to control the kite with only one
hand on the bar while maintaining full control of the body position;
– Full control of the kite water relaunch in all possible ways;
– Downwind bodydrag;
– Body drag both ways (right and left);
– Self rescue on the water;
– Body drag to recover a lost board and being able to return to the beach in control of the kite
– Understanding the de-power system and how to trim it;
– Rules of right of way on the water and safety rules.
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.