I was born in Lisbon, Portugal on the 30th of January 1996. My parents are German and Dutch which is why I went to the German School of Lisbon. I finished with my A-Levels in 2014. Since then I dedicated myself one hundred percent to surfing!
I compete in Portugal, the European Pro Juniors and try to do as many WQS events as possible to hopefully one day qualify for the World Tour. I love to compete, to travel, getting to know new places and meet new friends all over the world!
Do really good in the WQS and then qualify for the WCT.
Other than in many sports we surfers have to adapt to nature. The ocean is unpredictable and we are always facing different conditions.
Surfing makes me smile! When I´m in the water I’m always satisfied!
The best place to better our skills is in the water but I also go to the gym and do yoga.
Do whatever makes you happy.
Our lessons include:
– All the required equipment (Kite, Bar, Harness, Wetsuit, Helmet, Impact Vest, Radio)
– Photos and Videos from the lessons,
– IKO card at the end,
– All the insurances required by the Portugal Turism Office and the RNAT certification,
– After your lessons we will be available for any question and doubts you might have,
– Need help with your personal gear? Call us,
– Self Rescue on and off the water as well as all the safety rules,
– Certified instructors from IPDJ and IKO.
Our ‘surf boot camps’ were set up to provide students one or more weeks of intensive surfing. Students travel in the school van to Costa da Caparica (Praia do Infante), which offers perfect conditions for students to perfect their technique.
This package is aimed at adolescents with some experience or beginners aged over 14.
Surf boot camps take place during the summer holidays: June, July, August and September
Price: €175 (per week)
Lunch option + €40 (per week)
Boot camps run during the week (Monday to Friday), from 9 am to 6 pm, leaving from Amoreiras Shopping center or the surf school in Carcavelos.