I was born in Lisbon, Portugal on the 30th of January 1996. My parents are German and Dutch which is why I went to the German School of Lisbon. I finished with my A-Levels in 2014. Since then I dedicated myself one hundred percent to surfing!
I compete in Portugal, the European Pro Juniors and try to do as many WQS events as possible to hopefully one day qualify for the World Tour. I love to compete, to travel, getting to know new places and meet new friends all over the world!
Do really good in the WQS and then qualify for the WCT.
Other than in many sports we surfers have to adapt to nature. The ocean is unpredictable and we are always facing different conditions.
Surfing makes me smile! When I´m in the water I’m always satisfied!
The best place to better our skills is in the water but I also go to the gym and do yoga.
Do whatever makes you happy.
Accommodation: 3 nights / 2 surf lessons in Mountain view rooms – 2 PAX
*2 Stars Hotel (Vila Bela Hotel), Private Bathroom, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Breakfast included, Surf Library, Free WiFi, Laundry, Restaurant with traditional food
Surf Lessons: 2 mins walk from the beach, 1.5 – 2 hrs lesson, Surfboard included, Wetsuit included, Insurance, Free photos
Level 3 – Independent (3 hours)
– First contact with the water start techniques;
– Control the kite while positioning the board and body to water start;
– First attempts on standing up with full control of the kite position on the wind window;
– Rules of right of way while riding;
– First meters on the water riding in both directions;
– Understanding the conditions and the right equipment for you level;
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.