My name is Yndiara, but I’m known as Yndi. I started skateboarding at the age of 15, and from there, skateboarding has become my life. Every day I wake up thinking about going to skate, and at the end of the day I go to sleep dreaming about skate. It’s like an addiction, but it’s good, it makes me be focused to what I want for my life: to become a pro skater and live from skate.
However, I’m also attending college, because I know that skateboarder career unfortunately does not last so much.
I feel so blessed to be living this way, I have good friends, awesome idols, my family supports me, I do what I love, and I’m happy, it’s what matters, so for how long I can, I want to continue living like this.
- 2012: 1st place: The Number One of RTMF (CBSk), Florianópolis, BRA
- 2013: 1st place: Volcom New Crew, Porto Alegre, BRA
- 2013: 1st place: Konig Bowl, Florianopólis, BRA
- 2013: 2nd place: The Number One of RTMF- Open Female (WCS), Florianópolis, BRA
- 2014: 1st place: Tribanks Night Session (CBSk), SBC, BRA
- 2014: 1st place: Number One of RTMF (CBSk), Florianópolis, BRA
- 2014: 1st place: Swell 4.2 (CBSk), Viamão , BRA
- 2014: Winner of Brazilian ranking of bowl CBSk
- 2015: 1st place: Vert in Roça (CBSk), Guaratingueta, BRA
- 2015: 1st place: Floripa Skate Park (CBSk), Florianópolis, BRA
- 2015: 1st place: Na Lata Skate in the Pool (CBSk), Garopaba, BRA
- 2015: 2nd place: Tribanks (CBSk), SBC, BRA
- 2015: 1st place: Guitar Bowl- John Bull (CBSk), Curitiba, BRA
- 2015: Leader of the Brazilian ranking of bowl
I want to skateboard as much as I can, to improve and progress on my skateboard, always having fun. And thus travel around the world, knowing new spots and people, and compete with the best skateboarders of the world.
My greatest achievement would be to become a pro skateboarder, and then being able to do what I love every time I want to.
Skateboarding is a sport that you can constantly get hurt. The difficulty is to keep you skating, and progressing, without injuring yourself, because sometimes when we get hurt and we stop riding for a long time, when we come back, we get afraid of getting hurt again…
Know that skateboarding is what I want to do for the rest of my life. When I am skating, there are no doubts, skateboarding is what means happiness for me. I love the way it feels to land a new trick, it’s amazing!
I usually go to Hi Adventure, it is like my home-from-home, and the RTMF crew is like my second family, I can go there any time and I know I’ll practice. Other times I go to Pedro Barros’s House, or to other different skate parks there are in Floripa.
I think it’s my will to land a new trick, determination to keep progressing and never give up. I skate for love, when you do something for love, you do it right!
I think it’s the pressure, it is just do what I’ve been training, but at the time of competition I get thinking “I cannot do it wrong, I can’t fall “, I try not to think like that, so I tell myself I just need to have fun and do what I know, no matter what happens, and it helps me.
I guess my dad, because he’s always encouraged me to do sports, it was him who gave me my first skateboard… He always supports me in everything I need and is very proud of me.
To follow my dreams and never give up!