My Mum and Dad put me on a bike when I was almost 3 years old. I always rode to have fun until today. I’ve got a big brother 4 years older than me, he’s my best teacher and he taught me how to be a winner. In 2007 I competed my first trial world race when I was 13 and I finished 16th. I love the races and paddock. Now I am a Spanish Champion, 3rd of Trial World Championship, 4 times Trial World Champion of Nations.
In 2013 I competed with my new endure bike, my first EnduroX at XGAMES Barcelona, it was really one of the best experiences in my live, I did Bronze! After that, I did Bronze again at XGAMES Munich and 4th in XGAMES LA. In winter 2014 I raced my first Superenduro World Championship and I finished 3rd.
My biggest adventure was just three months ago, when alone, I took my big bag, I paid my tickets flights, I booked some hotels and went to ride in AMA Endurocross races. Husqvarna USA lent me a bike and one rider transported my bike between races. I did 3rd, 1st and 1st.
Now I am training to be Superenduro World Champion, Trial World Champion, Endurocross AMA Champion and XGAMES Gold medal. See you on tracks! Xx!
Always to be the winner! Be fast, train hard and constant. I love my sport, I do it every day because I like to go for training at the track and mountains.
I am a very competitive person, maybe because I live with my brother and we are always thinking how we could be better and how the other could be better. I’ve got a great family team and I hope to have a factory team soon.
When I was little I dreamed of the regional champ, after the National Champ, Europe Champ, now I dream of the World Champ. Really I dream to be the winner in all races or championships that I compete.
It’s a difficult question to explain. When I ride my bike I can feel the happiness, I forget other things and I only ride. I can beat myself, I burn adrenaline, I see paradises, I do it with family and friends and I strive every day to be better. My sports and my bikes are half of me.
I normally practice in my village Cercedilla, or close villages, also when my family is in my brother’s races. I’m not usually alone, close friends save me when the family is busy and they come to practice with me. I consider that I have a very big family who helps me a lot.
It’s a secret! Hahaha Well, I think my best key is to always practice with men, in Trial and Superenduro or Endurocross men are always better than women. Also my persistence.
I am always more nervous the previous days of the competition day, I think if I’m ready, if I could be better, if I could practice more or most hard or less hard, or train different things…
Stupid nerves! But when the day arrives, when I am at the paddock I feel like at home, I want to compete before yesterday.
I don’t know! Maybe my physiotherapist, he knows me perfectly, he helps me to be myself and be the winner. He always wants that I do the best of me and he lives my races like his races.
But also Family (mum, dad, uncle Edu, aunt Ali) they are all day thinking about me! ”How was the training” is the everyday question, I can feel how they are when I compete, I can feel their force. I can feel it from our big family friends, they are incredible. I don’t know if all these people are my fans but they inspire me and they are the best of me.
I don’t know. I have enough with the present.
If the future is 2015, I want to win the Superenduro World Champ, Trial World Champ, AMA Geico Endurocross, XGames.
Description: This experience is a mixed of adventure for those who love hiking in a different surrounding, 1hr walk with Snow Shoes, feeling like an Eskimo building an igloo, (1hr 15 mins) riding with a snow mobile running trip up to the hills, having precision with the archery (1hr), sliding on an inflatable donut in a natural snow toboggan (1hr Tubing) and Immersion to Cross Country Skiing for 1hr.
Always with a local instructor that shows us what the nature hides.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get your snow shoes on, your instructor will give you a briefing and after that you will be ready to start the multi activity package.
Duration: 5.15 hours
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has an extra cost of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax
The price includes:
- the equipment for the activity such as snowshoes, cross country skis, ski sticks…
- the snow mobile is double seated on this offer (each 2 pax = 1 SnowMobile)
- accident insurance
- local instructor
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- mountain boots
- comfortable clothing in order to be able to walk during a whole day at your ease.
- sunglasses and sun cream
- only to drive a SnowMobile it’s necessary to be over 18 years old. For rest of activities : 6 years old
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (SnowMobile with only one person will have an additional cost)
Gold Tandem Skydive (Monday – Friday)
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.