My Mum and Dad put me on a bike when I was almost 3 years old. I always rode to have fun until today. I’ve got a big brother 4 years older than me, he’s my best teacher and he taught me how to be a winner. In 2007 I competed my first trial world race when I was 13 and I finished 16th. I love the races and paddock. Now I am a Spanish Champion, 3rd of Trial World Championship, 4 times Trial World Champion of Nations.
In 2013 I competed with my new endure bike, my first EnduroX at XGAMES Barcelona, it was really one of the best experiences in my live, I did Bronze! After that, I did Bronze again at XGAMES Munich and 4th in XGAMES LA. In winter 2014 I raced my first Superenduro World Championship and I finished 3rd.
My biggest adventure was just three months ago, when alone, I took my big bag, I paid my tickets flights, I booked some hotels and went to ride in AMA Endurocross races. Husqvarna USA lent me a bike and one rider transported my bike between races. I did 3rd, 1st and 1st.
Now I am training to be Superenduro World Champion, Trial World Champion, Endurocross AMA Champion and XGAMES Gold medal. See you on tracks! Xx!
Always to be the winner! Be fast, train hard and constant. I love my sport, I do it every day because I like to go for training at the track and mountains.
I am a very competitive person, maybe because I live with my brother and we are always thinking how we could be better and how the other could be better. I’ve got a great family team and I hope to have a factory team soon.
When I was little I dreamed of the regional champ, after the National Champ, Europe Champ, now I dream of the World Champ. Really I dream to be the winner in all races or championships that I compete.
It’s a difficult question to explain. When I ride my bike I can feel the happiness, I forget other things and I only ride. I can beat myself, I burn adrenaline, I see paradises, I do it with family and friends and I strive every day to be better. My sports and my bikes are half of me.
I normally practice in my village Cercedilla, or close villages, also when my family is in my brother’s races. I’m not usually alone, close friends save me when the family is busy and they come to practice with me. I consider that I have a very big family who helps me a lot.
It’s a secret! Hahaha Well, I think my best key is to always practice with men, in Trial and Superenduro or Endurocross men are always better than women. Also my persistence.
I am always more nervous the previous days of the competition day, I think if I’m ready, if I could be better, if I could practice more or most hard or less hard, or train different things…
Stupid nerves! But when the day arrives, when I am at the paddock I feel like at home, I want to compete before yesterday.
I don’t know! Maybe my physiotherapist, he knows me perfectly, he helps me to be myself and be the winner. He always wants that I do the best of me and he lives my races like his races.
But also Family (mum, dad, uncle Edu, aunt Ali) they are all day thinking about me! ”How was the training” is the everyday question, I can feel how they are when I compete, I can feel their force. I can feel it from our big family friends, they are incredible. I don’t know if all these people are my fans but they inspire me and they are the best of me.
I don’t know. I have enough with the present.
If the future is 2015, I want to win the Superenduro World Champ, Trial World Champ, AMA Geico Endurocross, XGames.
Description: The day starts off with a beautiful and scenic winter surrounding, aided by the moon’s glow, hop on a Snow Mobile for an exhilarating evening adventure through the forest depths of Grau Roig.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor will give you a briefing on safety, have some train before starts, and once you are comfortable with your SnowMobile, then is time to run.
Duration: 40 min ride + dinner
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 7pm or 8pm depending on dates.
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax –
The price includes:
- snowmobile and necessary equipment
- accident insurance
- instructors that will lead the whole tour
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- comfortable clothing
- boots, winter outfit.
- minimum age recommended: 18 years (no driver license required to drive, only be minimum 18 years old)
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- this experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
Platinum Tandem Skydive (Monday – Friday)
Video & Photos Package
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.
Also, our video and photos package is served on a USB