My Mum and Dad put me on a bike when I was almost 3 years old. I always rode to have fun until today. I’ve got a big brother 4 years older than me, he’s my best teacher and he taught me how to be a winner. In 2007 I competed my first trial world race when I was 13 and I finished 16th. I love the races and paddock. Now I am a Spanish Champion, 3rd of Trial World Championship, 4 times Trial World Champion of Nations.
In 2013 I competed with my new endure bike, my first EnduroX at XGAMES Barcelona, it was really one of the best experiences in my live, I did Bronze! After that, I did Bronze again at XGAMES Munich and 4th in XGAMES LA. In winter 2014 I raced my first Superenduro World Championship and I finished 3rd.
My biggest adventure was just three months ago, when alone, I took my big bag, I paid my tickets flights, I booked some hotels and went to ride in AMA Endurocross races. Husqvarna USA lent me a bike and one rider transported my bike between races. I did 3rd, 1st and 1st.
Now I am training to be Superenduro World Champion, Trial World Champion, Endurocross AMA Champion and XGAMES Gold medal. See you on tracks! Xx!
Always to be the winner! Be fast, train hard and constant. I love my sport, I do it every day because I like to go for training at the track and mountains.
I am a very competitive person, maybe because I live with my brother and we are always thinking how we could be better and how the other could be better. I’ve got a great family team and I hope to have a factory team soon.
When I was little I dreamed of the regional champ, after the National Champ, Europe Champ, now I dream of the World Champ. Really I dream to be the winner in all races or championships that I compete.
It’s a difficult question to explain. When I ride my bike I can feel the happiness, I forget other things and I only ride. I can beat myself, I burn adrenaline, I see paradises, I do it with family and friends and I strive every day to be better. My sports and my bikes are half of me.
I normally practice in my village Cercedilla, or close villages, also when my family is in my brother’s races. I’m not usually alone, close friends save me when the family is busy and they come to practice with me. I consider that I have a very big family who helps me a lot.
It’s a secret! Hahaha Well, I think my best key is to always practice with men, in Trial and Superenduro or Endurocross men are always better than women. Also my persistence.
I am always more nervous the previous days of the competition day, I think if I’m ready, if I could be better, if I could practice more or most hard or less hard, or train different things…
Stupid nerves! But when the day arrives, when I am at the paddock I feel like at home, I want to compete before yesterday.
I don’t know! Maybe my physiotherapist, he knows me perfectly, he helps me to be myself and be the winner. He always wants that I do the best of me and he lives my races like his races.
But also Family (mum, dad, uncle Edu, aunt Ali) they are all day thinking about me! ”How was the training” is the everyday question, I can feel how they are when I compete, I can feel their force. I can feel it from our big family friends, they are incredible. I don’t know if all these people are my fans but they inspire me and they are the best of me.
I don’t know. I have enough with the present.
If the future is 2015, I want to win the Superenduro World Champ, Trial World Champ, AMA Geico Endurocross, XGames.
Description: The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pallars Sobirà) and will be consisting in a half day of exhilarating white water on the Noguera Pallaresa river, rated amongst the best rafting rivers in Europe.
There is up to 14km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques.
Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Noguera Pallaresa rapids, completing the route of 14km and finish the run in a village called Rialp.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
Duration: 2 hours
Schedule: Usually this activity has 2 runs a day in the morning time:
- at 9.30am (meeting time)
- at 11.30am (meeting time)
- at 3pm (meeting time) only available on Spring season (from April to June)
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
Required people: 1 pax – large groups can be handled
The price includes:
- all the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, vest, helmet…)
- river guide
- RC and accident insurance
- digital photo service (optional, not included in price)
The price doesn’t include:
- bathing suit and towel
- your own transport to get to the facilities
- sun’s lotion
- minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- all participants must know how to swim
- before your booking, please inform to the center if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from 15th March to 12th October
Duration: Half day
The price includes:
- the whole experience includes the equipment necessary for this activity. (Glasses and gloves)
- local instructor and insurance RC and accidents
- local taxes on price
- transfer from the train Station in Manresa (if you need it round trip upon request)
- video or Handycam photo (basic included on this price) other options on video or photo on “Not Included part
The price doesn’t include:
- you should wear comfortable and casual clothes suited for the weather for your tandem flight. You will be wearing the safety equipment of the parachuting club on the day
- meals or drinks are not included on this activity
- you should arrive to the aerodrome with your own transportation (car or public transport).
- other options on photo or video : – Video and Handycam photo / Video or/and Photo external / handycam options + external options. The best technology, the best team at your service for a memorable moment (upon request)
- there is no age limit on this activity however its necessary not weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) and minimum height of 1,20m (3,93ft)
- seniors more than 65 years needs a medical certificate
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult