I guess that you get the attraction from the early days for doing non main stream stuff as it happens with me since childhood. This led to snow sports and lately into air sport. Definitely the air sports catch me stronger than all, but still my biggest dream stays Big Wave Surfing.
- 2003: 1st on Pirot open
- 2003: 3th on Montana National open
- 2004: 2th on Airo Batle National open
- 2005: 1st Team Sumen open
- 2006: 7th Pre PWC Sopot
- 2007: 1st XC open Mounteq
- 2009: 7th on Spanish national open Revolution
- 2010: 7th on Spanish national open Revolution
- 2012: 2th World Record 249 Infinity Tumblings at Peru for 2011
- 2012: 2th on Sinchro at China Pekin
- 2012: 10th on Austria Zell Am See World Cup
- 2013: 200km and 700om in North Pakistan
World Records in Acrobatics and Cross Country
High end film projects delivering the closest possible experience to the viewers
To fly the earth entirely and perhaps to reach at list 60 years old, with new list of dreams of course related to sports again.
Constant risk management in 3D environment related with speed, gravity, personal skills and weather conditions.
The beauty of the nature around and the feeling of being free, able to choose your path to go further, or just up and down.
At any time, when I have the safety margin.
I guess to keep the same joy stage, which makes you start, as soon as you involve other factors, it is becoming more like a regular job – hard and boring. There is no real formula rather than true passion.
It happens to me only if I lack training.
My father I guess, because, what I’m doing is completely different from his career. He admires my success – as it was without much of his support.
Mixing more BASE jumping with Acro paragliding, and wave surfing trips if I manage it till that stage :)