I started riding bikes at a young age. Got my first mountain bike at the age of 16 and never stopped jumping it, riding it and drifting it around. I raced DH for the first time in 2006 with only 15 riders competing, I am lucky enough to witness the success of the sport in Greece and witness it growing while still trying to climb in the top step of the podium.
I love all aspects of mountain biking and I can enjoy a fast downhill run in a track, a long enduro ride in the mountains, a train with friends in the dirt jumps and a start gate in a 4X race.
My family owns a butcher shop in Athens.
I am also working as a journalist in MBike magazine and teach kids how to ride their bikes.
- 2010: 1st place Aigaleo DH, 1st place Greek National 4X Champion
- 2011: 1st place Greek National 4X Champion
- 2012: 2nd place Greek National BMX Championship
- 2013: 1st place Greek National 4X Champion , 1st place Greek National BMX Champion , 5th place overall Greek DH cup
- 2014: 1st place Greek National 4X Champion, 1st place Greek National BMX Champion, 1st place Enduro Mediterraneo cup HT category
Ride my mountain bikes as much as I can, inspire and introduce young riders to the sport, receive more boosts of excitement out of riding and visit great locations!
I believe that the most difficult thing in downhill is to know your limits and why do you want to ride, if you lose the fun factor it becomes an endless run between trees, rocks and jumps that want to hit you hard! Know yourself and train according to your needs, trying to always have fun.
The unique connection you have with your bike, the nature elements that offer you endless situations to enjoy riding, big jumps and dusty corners.
I used to practice in a small forest out of my house door when I was a kid. I also remember myself trying to bunnyhop as many bricks possible and hucking stairs everywhere. I am now enjoying riding with friends and trying new things with great company.
I try not to feel nervous in the start of any race. Being nervous is no good, you have to know your moves before every finals run. Every f**** move!
I can’t favor anyone more because I have experienced great support from many people. I am grateful of this support and I just owe a big THANKS to my sponsors for all those amazing years of racing and riding and to my closest friends and relatives.
You will not live a thousand years…Do what you want to do now.
– 7 days accommodation + breakfast
– 6 days equipment rental + rescue service
– Transfer from airport and back
– Bicycles to borrow
“Learn to Skydive”
The Accelerated Free Fall (AFF) Course is an intensive skydiving instructional course that will learn all you need to know about skydiving so you can start jumping on your own!!!
- Learn to Skydive by Yourself
- All jumps from 14.000 feet
- The Best and Most Experienced Instructors
- 18-seated plane and equipment with the most modern technology available
- Complete the course in just 3 days!
- American World Wide valid Certification (USPA.org)
- Minimum age limit 16 years old
“AFF IS A SEVEN-STEP PROGRESSION PROGRAM DESIGNED TO TEACH YOU IN ORDER TO BECOME A SKYDIVER IN JUST A MATTER OF DAYS.”