Back in 2002, when I was 7 years old and got pushed into my first wave, I felt that surfing was going to be one of the biggest passions of my life.
Today, I’m so connected to the ocean and thankful for being able to travel the world surfing perfect waves, compete on some of the sickest surf comps ever and chase endless swells.
I want to do sick surftrips, qualify for the world tour (WCT) in the near future and qualify for the big wave world tour after having a good run on the WCT.
Qualify for the WCT and be top 5. Qualify for the big wave world tour and be top 5. Get a cover in Surfer Magazine.
The feeling of surfing a wave and the beauty of being in sync with the ocean. Get barreled and drop a big wave.
I do a lot of mental training. Nowadays the level is so high that who is more confident, 90% of the times gets to win.
Loosing. But in the water, you don’t think about it. The heat starts and you just get in a certain mental level that you just think about performing.
My mum. She’s simply the BEST.
When you are in the heat, do not think about the other. Do your own thing, no matter what, be resistant and fight until the end. Do not think about scores, get on the wave and surf as good as you can!
Do as many surf trips as I can, get points on the WQS to qualify in a few years for the WCT and drop some big waves!
SUP SESSIONS PROGRAM (FLAT WATER)
– Characteristics of SUP Board
– Different constitutions of material
– Different types of boards: crossing; Waves; Hybrid
– Choosing the Board and paddle suitable for weight, height, level technical and style
Knowledge of the environment and Meteorology:
– Interpretation of the conditions of practice the site
– Types of Waves
– Funds and chains
– Safe areas practice
– Exit and entrance in the water
– Ground Handling
– Handling in the water
– Handling with wind
– Bathers in practice area
– Objects and other vessels
– Chains and cables in water
– Assists other surfers
– Axis and center of gravity
– Navigation with waves
– Use of the conditions
4 hours duration 2 days price: 120 €
Improve navigational techniques in different conditions, first step in the waves!
-2 hours, All Equipment Included
- Using different boards
- Theory about waves, reefs, currents, wave forecast
- Safety in waves
- Paddle in the waves: how to pass oncoming waves
- Catching waves: technic and timing to paddle and ride waves on a SUP board.