My name is George Kikos and I live in Athens, Greece. I spend my days practicing on BMX Flatland category which is basically ground tricks. I started at a very young age and got stuck with it as I was watching older riders practicing in various open squares around the city.
Having about 18 years of being a professional BMX Flatland rider, I have managed to reach the goals I always wanted. I now ride every day for 4 to 5 hours. For me, this is my life style and so much more. I have also participated in many contests around Europe! This is my one and true passion and while I ride around with my BMX, I feel alive – FLAΤLΑΝD for life!!
A good position in a big contest
That there are no closed parks or spots where I can practice. Other than that, injuries are part of the game
I practice my skills 25km away from home. I go there every day as it is the only place I can do it right!
My family and friends as well as many other people I think cause what they see is very different than what they’re used to see on a BMX.
Contests and a lot of good videos.
1 hr intensive one to one boat-guided lesson for those who have mastered upwind body dragging and water start. These lessons are designed to rapidly improve your riding skills in both directions, transitions and upwind riding.
Implementation period: All year round (upon request)
Trail distance: 5-6 nautical miles
Route type: Unidirectional
Activity duration with breaks: 4-5 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / No previous experience required
Meeting point: Filoxenia Hotel (Depending on the wind direction)
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes
The price ncludes:
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the activity
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.