Coming up in Winterberg, Germany on August 26 and 27, the third round of the three World Cups from City Mountain Bike UCI MTB Eliminator is going to be a blast because it will be totally different from what we've seen so far!
IRF guide, trip leader and safety kayaking workshop in Morocco
Following the great success of the 2015 course & workshops, this year between the 19th and 23rd of March, Berber Rafting Adventures in association with the International Rafting Federation (IRF) are organizing again an amazing guide course on the Ahansal River, up on the breathtaking Atlas Mountains of Morocco. The Ahansal river is a spectacular one, running at the edge of the Sahara desert offering magnificent views and memorable experiences. The 2015 white water rafting & kayaking season has been an epic one, with amazing water levels and of course a lot of fun!
Talking of fun… Fun times await all adventure seekers and rafting enthusiasts who will participate in this year’s IRF Guide, Trip Leader and Safety Kayaking workshop, gaining invaluable skills and knowledge to put in use in their white water rafting trips as certified guides.
What to expect:
- Learn about white water rafting & kayaking rescue techniques
- Practice your on-water personal skills
- Improve on your swimming with swimming tests
- Practice various scenarios and be assessed on these
- Learn, learn and then learn some more
- Meet new and interesting people
- Make friends from all over the world (always a bonus for travelers)
- Have lots and lots of fun!
Come prepared with your personal equipment, making sure it includes all the following:
- Full length wetsuir or drysuit
- PFD (ideally with a chest harness). Your PFD must be the correct size for your weight.
- Footwear (no bare feet nor flip-flops)
- River knife, whistle, flip line personal pin kit
- Sleeping bag & mat
- Abundant of thermals & warm clothes
- Pen & paper
Be prepared to be on the river all week, both during day and night time.
For registrations, get in touch with Berber Rafting Adventures here
See you all in the majestic Atlas Mountains in Morocco!!