I was born in Bolzano, Italy in 1985. I am 28 years-old. I began performing skydiving since the age of 16 years-old. Until now I have performed around 700 skydive jumps.
I began base jumping at the age of 21 years-old. Out of 1700 base jumps performances, the 900 wingsuit jumps were only from mountains. The rest of my base jumps (800) were from Antennas, Buildings, mountains and all the places I could find over 40m height in every discipline: (STATIC JUMP, SLIDER DOWN JUMP, AERIAL JUMP, TRACK JUMP, WINGSUIT JUMP…).
- 2010: WAN "Extreme Base Jump World Championship, Spain
- 2011: Keeping on improving the wingsuit technic and working out on finding new locations and lines
- 2011: 10 New exit points opened (DOLOMITES, NORTH-ITALY, SWITZERLAND AND AUSTRIA).
- 2012: 17 New exit points opened (DOLOMITES, NORTH-ITALY, CENTRAL ITALY, SWITZERLAND), 3 of them under 1000M. The rest above 2000M
- 2012: Very technic jumps with short exits (150-200M)
- 2012: Got sponsorship from INTRUDAIR and SKY SPORT
- 2013: 17 New exit opened in Switzerland and Italy, very technic jumps, the shortest exit done in the world (“Green Line”). Sponsored by TONY SUIT (TEST PILOT)
- 2014: 21 New exit opened (SWITZERLAND AND ITALY). Sponsored by SPORTLER “The best in the Alps”, S-FLY EQUIPMENT
That Base-jump becomes my job
The risks that every extreme sport involves. That’s why Base-Jump must be practiced using the head and not the balls.
In every jump.
There are not many competitions in my sport and I’m not a competitive person, so I avoid getting competitive the few times I compete.
Somebody told me once: “the good basejumper gets old”.
Working on a great personal project. Getting ready for the race in China. Go exploring Iran for new jumps.