I’m from Barcelona. I have always been in contact with water sports due to my parents, both Spanish Champions of windsurfing. But my first contact with kitesurfing was at my two years when my dad was one of the first to start kitesurfing in Spain. At the age of 10 I started to do windsurfing and sailing and at 16 I started kiteboarding and I realized that it was my passion. I really like to control my body and freestyle was perfect for me.
At 2013 I did my first competition, it was the European Junior kite Cup and I got 4th place. After that I was training a lot and working to earn some money and to be able to travel and do some competitions. It all began at the end of 2013 when I started to study on-line and I could do my first kite travel in the Caribbean, Antigua.
Afterwards at the beginning of 2014 I moved to Tarifa to train and I did my first PKRA in Dakhla where I got 9th place. Then I spent the summer training in my homespot and I went to PKRA in Germany and Tarifa where I both finished 7th place.
After that I get so much motivation and I’m eager to improve myself and to work hard to be better.
My accomplishments are to keep training hard, to achieve my goals and to be a person who inspires people to do kiteboarding. I would like to travel a lot and to do the world tour during the next years being in top 5.
To be world champion one day!!! But mostly to be recognized in the kiteworld as a woman who pushes the limits and a kind of icon for the new generation.
That’s a very small sport and there are not a lot of sponsors who want to push us. Also because if you don’t live in the paradise you have to travel a lot to train and you are always away from home, family and friends.
But luckily, I have been meeting a lot of nice people in the past years in the kiteworld, who are becoming real friends!
I love the feeling to kite in every kind of conditions, to have a good session and to be always in contact with the nature.
I do a lot of workouts at home or wherever I am, to keep my body strong and ready to hit the water. Also it is good to train alone and to don’t worry about the other kiters and just train and do your tricks.
The key of success is to enjoy what you do, and always see the good part of it even if you had the worst day of your life.
But mostly in my training I’m focused to work hard to avoid the possible injuries and this makes me to do kiteboarding, thinking that I’m completely ready and I can go higher as much as I want because I’m sure I’m not gonna get injured.
The conditions are the thing that makes me to get more nervous. I always prefer to kite some days before the comp starts in the same spot, to know it, and also 10 minutes before my heat to check the conditions, to know them and know that I have the correct kite size.
Of course my parents are my biggest fans, they push me and motivate me all the time, because they have already been in the same situation with windsurfing and they know how the competition is and how hard it is to arrive at the top and to keep there.
If I believe it and I trust myself I can do it, I’m gonna achieve whatever I want.
Right now I’m at home planning the 2015 season. Perhaps I’m going to Tarifa and stay there for several months.
Duration: Half day
The price includes:
- the whole experience includes the equipment necessary for this activity. (Glasses and gloves)
- local instructor and insurance RC and accidents
- local taxes on price
- transfer from the train Station in Manresa (if you need it round trip upon request)
- video or Handycam photo (basic included on this price) other options on video or photo on “Not Included part
The price doesn’t include:
- you should wear comfortable and casual clothes suited for the weather for your tandem flight. You will be wearing the safety equipment of the parachuting club on the day
- meals or drinks are not included on this activity
- you should arrive to the aerodrome with your own transportation (car or public transport).
- other options on photo or video : – Video and Handycam photo / Video or/and Photo external / handycam options + external options. The best technology, the best team at your service for a memorable moment (upon request)
- there is no age limit on this activity however its necessary not weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) and minimum height of 1,20m (3,93ft)
- seniors more than 65 years needs a medical certificate
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult
Rio Verde is a canyon for everyone, but this is not a reason to find it less spectacular or a lack of fun. Ideal to start in the world of canyoning. Situated right in the Sierra de la Almijara (Granada), its abseils, slides and jumps (some up to 14m are optional) will not leave you indifferent.
There is no need of previous experience in canyons or technical knowledge in the use of the material. You will learn along the way how to descend the canyon safely while having fun.
To begin this day full of excitement, you will be picked up from the meeting point and then you will get a light breakfast. After around 50 mins drive from the restaurant we start the briefing and then the activity.
30 minutes walking in amazing environment to reach the start point of Rio Verde canyon. Approximately 3.5 hrs canyon with rappels (up to 15 m), jumps (optional), slides (optional) and swim. You will reach the end point of the canyon and take a rest (and snacks) before having lunch.
Have lunch in a rural, quiet and homemade food restaurant inside the forest. Then, time to relax before coming back to Granada.
All necessary equipment included
Free snacks included
Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Maximum travelers: 20
Minimum travelers: 4