I have always been an adventurous person and I have been spending a good deal of my income in travelling (and so I keep doing) since I was a teenager; One day while in a trip to a nearby mountain I started to think: What about being able to see what birds can see from above? That day something started to change in my mind, I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about that dream for a single day.
Of course, to afford that dream I would have to find a job that allowed me a lot of free time and a good salary and so I did. I became a fire-fighter.
With my basic needs covered I could begin to fulfill my dream. I convinced an experienced paraglider of my hometown in order that He taught me to fly.
Since that day I have flown three out of every four days (when I do not have to work as fire-fighter), I have traveled all over the World for sportive purposes and I honestly think that I have the best life I could have, doing what I love, with the people I choose and earning money for doing so.
- 2012: Silver medal with the Spanish Team in the World Slalom Championship
- 2013: Bronze medal with the Spanish Team in the European Slalom Championship
- 2014: Being elected for the Parabatix Team
- 2015: Silver medal with the Spanish Team in the World Slalom Championship
- 2015: Being elected to participate in the FAI World Air Games Dubai
I´m looking for the maximum success possible in the paragliding and paramotor world. To get to know perfectly how these sports work. To improve in the slalom category to get to be the best in the world, what is extremely difficult because there are very good opponents.
I got a silver medal with the Spanish team in the first World Championship I competed; then a Bronze Medal in the European Championship and finally another silver medal in the following World Championship. All of them with the Spanish team.
But for me the greatest achievement was having been selected to take part in the Parabatix team, which is the greatest accomplishment a person can reach in the paragliding and paramotor circles.
Recently, I have been invited to take part in the FAI World Air Games Dubai 2015 from November 28th to December 3rd.
You have to update all the time in terms of security and technology. You have to be very strict with every single thing you do in order to avoid an accident; but do not misunderstand me, these are not extreme sports but adventure sports. The risk the sportsman is exposed to only depends on himself;
The simple fact that you can fulfill one of the greatest and the most primitive dream of Humankind, Flying.
Most frequently in my home town, a mid-size city in the North-West of Spain, León; now that Los Oteros airdrome has been established I like to practice in León even better.
But as I have so many events and competitions I practice all over the world, and for that I am very fortunate.
The appropriate maintenance of the equipment, to try to do my best in all the occasions.
Make modifications to the canopy of my paraglider and paramotor in order to give some valuable information to the manufacturers so they can improve their product, not only for my own success but for the development of these sports.
The stress of not being able to do my best; What I ´m about to say is not an excuse, but more frequently than I want to admit my weigh is a disadvantage because I don´t have enough power in my engine to do everything I know I can do, so my performance is not so good as it could be and that makes me feel nervous.
I couldn´t say who is my biggest fan, I have 10.000 followers in the social networks and their support is essential for my success. In this sense I have to thank all my sponsors for allowing me to make my dream true.
The secret of these sports is to Fly with all your heart and soul but always with precaution; those were, more or less, the words the person who taught me to fly told me 9 years ago.
FAI World Air Games Dubai 2015 from November 28th to December 3rd.
To Make a documentary in Morocco with charitable purposes
Height world record attempt with paramotor in Guatemala
Distance world record attempt in Sweden suecia cruzar españa de monte a sur
I will cross Spain from North to South flying
Classic paragliding World Championship
European Slalom paramotor Championship
Gold Tandem Skydive (Saturday, Sunday & holidays)
For about 15 minutes you will be explained all the information you need to know about the equipment, which occurs during freefall and how to perform the landing. Our double turbine engine airplane only takes 15 minutes to reach 4600m/15000 ft. From this point, you get to enjoy a moment of pure adrenaline: 1 minute of freefall followed by 5 minutes of parachute descent, enjoying the sights of Seville and the Andalucía country side.
Using several security harnesses, you are completely attached to an expert instructor, so that you can enjoy a skydive free fall without any prior experience.
Duration: Half day
The price includes:
- the whole experience includes the equipment necessary for this activity. (Glasses and gloves)
- local instructor and insurance RC and accidents
- local taxes on price
- transfer from the train Station in Manresa (if you need it round trip upon request)
- video or Handycam photo (basic included on this price) other options on video or photo on “Not Included part
The price doesn’t include:
- you should wear comfortable and casual clothes suited for the weather for your tandem flight. You will be wearing the safety equipment of the parachuting club on the day
- meals or drinks are not included on this activity
- you should arrive to the aerodrome with your own transportation (car or public transport).
- other options on photo or video : – Video and Handycam photo / Video or/and Photo external / handycam options + external options. The best technology, the best team at your service for a memorable moment (upon request)
- there is no age limit on this activity however its necessary not weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) and minimum height of 1,20m (3,93ft)
- seniors more than 65 years needs a medical certificate
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult