Born at Porto city and went to live near the beach when I was 2 years old. Start to skateboard at 8 years old and surf at 14. Kite appeared to me 13 years ago when I saw on TV some crazy Hawaiians riding waves with a kite. Being a surfer the sport took part of my life really easy and especially when I made my first jump. Now it’s my job (and addiction) being a pro team rider for best kiteboarding and an instructor.
Riding the biggest wave ever or barrel with a kite.
Mother nature. The combination of perfect conditions of waves, wind and deal with ocean hazards.
Making a huge jump or barrel.
I am nervous until the point I go out. Once inside the water everything goes away.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Go big but safe first.
Level 4 – Advance (4 hours)
– Initiation to riding techniques and full control of body position while being able to control riding
– Improve on your body posture and improve your upwind and downwind skills;
– First attempts on turning without stoping;
– First attempts at jumping (depends on evolution:.
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.
SUP SESSIONS PROGRAM (FLAT WATER)
– Characteristics of SUP Board
– Different constitutions of material
– Different types of boards: crossing; Waves; Hybrid
– Choosing the Board and paddle suitable for weight, height, level technical and style
Knowledge of the environment and Meteorology:
– Interpretation of the conditions of practice the site
– Types of Waves
– Funds and chains
– Safe areas practice
– Exit and entrance in the water
– Ground Handling
– Handling in the water
– Handling with wind
– Bathers in practice area
– Objects and other vessels
– Chains and cables in water
– Assists other surfers
– Axis and center of gravity
– Navigation with waves
– Use of the conditions
4 hours duration 2 days price: 120 €