Born at Porto city and went to live near the beach when I was 2 years old. Start to skateboard at 8 years old and surf at 14. Kite appeared to me 13 years ago when I saw on TV some crazy Hawaiians riding waves with a kite. Being a surfer the sport took part of my life really easy and especially when I made my first jump. Now it’s my job (and addiction) being a pro team rider for best kiteboarding and an instructor.
Riding the biggest wave ever or barrel with a kite.
Mother nature. The combination of perfect conditions of waves, wind and deal with ocean hazards.
Making a huge jump or barrel.
I am nervous until the point I go out. Once inside the water everything goes away.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Go big but safe first.
Level 1 – Initiation (2 hours)
– Introduction to Kitesurf;
– How to set up the Kite and lines;
– Safety rules on the beach and on the water and all safety mechanisms;
– Control of the kite and understanding of the wind window;
– First rules of right of way and understanding the wind behavior;
– Full control of landing and relaunch of the kite.
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.
Accommodation: 5 nights / 3 surf lessons in Mountain view rooms – 2 PAX
*2 Stars Hotel (Vila Bela Hotel), Private Bathroom, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Breakfast included, Surf Library, Free WiFi, Laundry, Restaurant with traditional food
Surf Lessons: 2 mins walk from the beach, 1.5 – 2 hrs lesson, Surfboard included, Wetsuit included, Insurance, Free photos