Born at Porto city and went to live near the beach when I was 2 years old. Start to skateboard at 8 years old and surf at 14. Kite appeared to me 13 years ago when I saw on TV some crazy Hawaiians riding waves with a kite. Being a surfer the sport took part of my life really easy and especially when I made my first jump. Now it’s my job (and addiction) being a pro team rider for best kiteboarding and an instructor.
Riding the biggest wave ever or barrel with a kite.
Mother nature. The combination of perfect conditions of waves, wind and deal with ocean hazards.
Making a huge jump or barrel.
I am nervous until the point I go out. Once inside the water everything goes away.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Go big but safe first.
Level 1 – Initiation (2 hours)
– Introduction to Kitesurf;
– How to set up the Kite and lines;
– Safety rules on the beach and on the water and all safety mechanisms;
– Control of the kite and understanding of the wind window;
– First rules of right of way and understanding the wind behavior;
– Full control of landing and relaunch of the kite.
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.
We offer Portuguese school children activity day camps during school holidays. This will undoubtedly guarantee a unique and unforgettable holiday, offering uninterrupted contact with nature in a healthy and unspoiled environment. Here, children gain new experiences through practicing water sports, as well as increasing their interest in nature conservation and improving their environmental awareness.
– Surf/Bodyboarding school
– Café with indoor activity space
– First-aid point
– Dedicated area on the beach
– Beach tent
– Straw sunshades
– Football pitch
– Volleyball pitch
Holiday camps – School holidays:
– Summer (June–September)
9 am: Students arrive
10.30 am-12.30 pm: Sports activities – surfing or bodyboarding
1 pm: Lunch at the Windsurf Café (Optional)
2-3 pm: Rest
3-4.30 pm: Sports activities – surfing or bodyboarding
6 pm: End of activities
Price: €150 (per week)
– Includes two surf lessons per day, experienced and accredited teachers, all equipment provided by the school and sports insurance.
– Lunch (optional): + €40 (per week)
School management reserves the right to alter the program set out, whenever this might be required for safety reasons or for reasons beyond our control.
We also offer a pick-up service (Amoreiras shopping center – Beach – Amoreiras shopping center).