Born at Porto city and went to live near the beach when I was 2 years old. Start to skateboard at 8 years old and surf at 14. Kite appeared to me 13 years ago when I saw on TV some crazy Hawaiians riding waves with a kite. Being a surfer the sport took part of my life really easy and especially when I made my first jump. Now it’s my job (and addiction) being a pro team rider for best kiteboarding and an instructor.
Riding the biggest wave ever or barrel with a kite.
Mother nature. The combination of perfect conditions of waves, wind and deal with ocean hazards.
Making a huge jump or barrel.
I am nervous until the point I go out. Once inside the water everything goes away.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Go big but safe first.
SUP SESSIONS PROGRAM (FLAT WATER)
– Characteristics of SUP Board
– Different constitutions of material
– Different types of boards: crossing; Waves; Hybrid
– Choosing the Board and paddle suitable for weight, height, level technical and style
Knowledge of the environment and Meteorology:
– Interpretation of the conditions of practice the site
– Types of Waves
– Funds and chains
– Safe areas practice
– Exit and entrance in the water
– Ground Handling
– Handling in the water
– Handling with wind
– Bathers in practice area
– Objects and other vessels
– Chains and cables in water
– Assists other surfers
– Axis and center of gravity
– Navigation with waves
– Use of the conditions
4 hours duration 2 days price: 120 €
SUP WAVE SESSIONS PROGRAM
– Choice of the wave
– Positioning on the wave
– Accelerate slow Spin
– Proper use of the paddle and maneuvers
– Entry in the surf zone
– Rules of etiquette in the water
6 hours duration 2 days price: 210 €