Born at Porto city and went to live near the beach when I was 2 years old. Start to skateboard at 8 years old and surf at 14. Kite appeared to me 13 years ago when I saw on TV some crazy Hawaiians riding waves with a kite. Being a surfer the sport took part of my life really easy and especially when I made my first jump. Now it’s my job (and addiction) being a pro team rider for best kiteboarding and an instructor.
- 2010: Kitewave national champ
- 2010: 1rst KPWT Santa Cruz
- 2011: 1rst Kitecup Nazare
- 2013: 2nd PKRA Dakhla
Riding the biggest wave ever or barrel with a kite.
Mother nature. The combination of perfect conditions of waves, wind and deal with ocean hazards.
Making a huge jump or barrel.
I am nervous until the point I go out. Once inside the water everything goes away.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Go big but safe first.
Level 2 – Intermedium (3 hours)
– First contact with the water and the body drag techniques. Fell the traction of the kite while
floating on top of the water going downwind and being able to control the kite with only one
hand on the bar while maintaining full control of the body position;
– Full control of the kite water relaunch in all possible ways;
– Downwind bodydrag;
– Body drag both ways (right and left);
– Self rescue on the water;
– Body drag to recover a lost board and being able to return to the beach in control of the kite
– Understanding the de-power system and how to trim it;
– Rules of right of way on the water and safety rules.
IKO certify with the established trainee’s level.
Fly Board is the novelty of motorized water sports, place the board on your feet and through a tube connected to the ski jet you will fly over the water, dive and fly again. This activity has a very fast learning time. In 20 minutes you can learn the sport and enjoy it.
20 mins: 75€
40 mins: 140€
60 mins: 200€