Like any other boy growing up, I must have tried out every sport there is, from floor ball, ice hockey, basketball and football but also judo, for instance. I wanted to excel beyond the limits of daily life. Since I was born, I sought a way to bring about this change, but it was a simple fact that I never held out for long. Enough with any of these sports – they simply weren’t right for me.
Then one day I saw “Freestyle Bmx footage” at a ski lesson with school, which eventually changed my life.
- 2010: 1st Place Portugal- Rebel jam (Hard trick)
- 2010: 1st Place France- Bmx street station
- 2010: 1st Place Poland-Baltic Games
- 2010: 1st Place Barcelona- Besttrick session
- 2010: 1st Place Trutnov- Bike Hall contest 10
- 2010: 1st Place Prague - Agang Represent for BMX
- 2010: 1st Place Germany- Telecom Local support
- 2010: 2nd Place Germany- Telecom Extreme Playgrounds
- 2010: 3rd Place Germany- Bmx Masters (Super ramp Pro)
- 2010: 3rd Place France- Fise Montpelier (Miniramp Pro)
- 2010: 5th Place France- Fise Montpelier (street PRO)
- 2010: 7th Place Estonia - Simple Session (Street Pro)
- 2010: 5th Place Germany- Bmx Masters (street pro)
- 2011: 1st Place Trutnov- Bike Hall contest 11
- 2011: 2nd Place England- Nike The Pool jam!
- 2011: 6th Place France- FIse
- 2011: 6th Place Estonia - Simple Session (Street Pro)
- 2012: 1st Place Russia- Xsa backyard jam
- 2012: 1st Place Latvia- Ghetto Games
- 2012: 1st Place Spain- Redbull Metro pipe
- 2012: 2nd Place Estonia- Simple session 13
- 2012: 2nd Place Croatia- Pannonian Challenge XIII
- 2012: 3rd Place France- Fise Expirience
- 2012: 6th Place Estonia- Simpel session
- 2012: 7th Place France- Redbull Skylines
- 2013: 2nd Place Estonia- Simple session 13
- 2014: 1st Bikehall contest "park"
- 2014: 1st Butcher Jam "park, mini, highair"
- 2014: 2nd Pannonian Challenge "park"
- 2014: 2nd Baltic Games "park"
- 2014: 3rd Fise Andorra "spine mini"
- 2014: 5th Fise Montpelier "spine mini"
My current plan is to be the best in the World, then clean my living room.
Every single victory.
Every time I challenge myself and go higher, faster, better or learn new trick.
My best success is when body and brain understand each other and follow themselves.
I am not really nervous, I am nervous just when I’m doing something new or different, but not really nervous at all.
My biggest idols are those who try to challenge them self’s to improve their performance for best ever, like Bruce Lee for example.
Watch out, there is a poop…
Want to focus on one thing and be best in the world as I wrote previously, try to focus on what I am doing, everything else will just follow automatically.