I love my job and I enjoy my life every day. I live in a perfect place to ride my bike, I live in the mountain so I can freeride all day if I want. I am not super young but I can do many more things at this sport.
Discover new talents on freestyle mx in Italy.
Win a medal on X-Games.
Every body say that I am not young anymore and it is time to stop but also this year I won a title on step up and I learned some new big tricks.
In my compound I have all to grow up, I don’t need to travel around and I think this is really important.
To make mistake and crash make me nervous.
To have fun when I ride my bike, if u don’t enjoy it’s time to stop riding. Miki Monti one of my biggest heroes is a DABOOT rider, he is 49 years old and he jumps almost every day.
Just this day I’m opening a new business in my city a tattoo shop, and I will ride until I will not get bored hahahahahahah.
Do freestyle by yourself without any advice can be really dangerous, in Italy we have a FMX school and we are happy to discover new riders. If u want more info to enjoy our school open www.daboot.it and u can find all the info.
The “Patrick Rafting Center” organizes Basic, Advanced and Safety Courses for Hydrospeed Guides, with immediate opportunities and pay with an established framework to Hydrospeed Guide.
-Intensive course on the security river.
– Reserved for those who have already participated in the courses BASIC and ADVANCED.
Location: Pescara River & Aventino River, Abruzzo region or where requested.
For participation in the courses the following conditions are required:
– Increased age
– Medical Certificate for sports activities such as rafting and
similar (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– No Photo – C.V. sports (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– Current employment status
– Identity card, Tax Code (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
From the first fly to water-start:
The goal of that course is to give you a good knowledge about safety in kitesurfing, good control of the kite and start to ride the board.
You will learn how to:
- do the spot analysis
- fly the triner kite
- to set up the equipment
- start and land the kite with the help of one assistant
- body drag “downwind” and upwind
- do the board recovery in body drag
- do the self-rescue and the self-pack down
- first water start and ride
You can choose to have private (270 €) or semiprivate lessons (210 €).
The course is arranged in 3 lessons of 2 hours each, for a total of 6 hours.