I love my job and I enjoy my life every day. I live in a perfect place to ride my bike, I live in the mountain so I can freeride all day if I want. I am not super young but I can do many more things at this sport.
- 2012: World champion step up
- 2013: World champion step up and 5th place at X-Games
- 2014: World champion step up and 4th place at X-Games
Discover new talents on freestyle mx in Italy.
Win a medal on X-Games.
Every body say that I am not young anymore and it is time to stop but also this year I won a title on step up and I learned some new big tricks.
In my compound I have all to grow up, I don’t need to travel around and I think this is really important.
To make mistake and crash make me nervous.
To have fun when I ride my bike, if u don’t enjoy it’s time to stop riding. Miki Monti one of my biggest heroes is a DABOOT rider, he is 49 years old and he jumps almost every day.
Just this day I’m opening a new business in my city a tattoo shop, and I will ride until I will not get bored hahahahahahah.
Do freestyle by yourself without any advice can be really dangerous, in Italy we have a FMX school and we are happy to discover new riders. If u want more info to enjoy our school open www.daboot.it and u can find all the info.
The “Patrick Rafting Center” organizes Basic, Advanced and Safety Courses for Rafting Guides, with immediate opportunities and pay with an established framework to Rafting Guide.
-Intensive course on the security river.
– Reserved for those who have already participated in the courses BASIC and ADVANCED.
Location: Pescara River & Aventino River, Abruzzo region or where requested.
For participation in the courses the following conditions are required:
– Increased age
– Medical Certificate for sports activities such as rafting and
similar (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– No Photo – C.V. sports (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– Current employment status
– Identity card, Tax Code (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
From the first fly to the independence:
This is an intensive kite course, it’s designed for those who want to start as total beginner and end as independent kiteboarder!!!
The goal of that course is to give you a good knowledge about safety in kitesurfing, ride in both directions, ride with strong wind, riding upwind. You’ll become a super kiter!!!
With six kite lessons you will learn how to:
- do the spot analysis
- to set up the equipment
- start and land the kite with the help of one assistant
- body drag “downwind” and upwind
- do the board recovery in body drag
- do the self-rescue and the self-pack down
- first water start and ride
- change direction while riding
- riding up-wind
- carvings and riding toe side
You can choose to have private (540 €) or semiprivate lesson (420 €). Extra for boat+GoPro lesson: 20 €/h
The course is arranged in 6 lessons of 2 hours each, for a total of 12 hours. We recommend a stay of at least 9 days.