Panagiotis Manaras thinks of him self to be a simple person, always positive and crazy enough to perform extreme tricks with his BMX.
With a genuine love for BMX no matter the terrain, Panagiotis has constructed a mini BMX park were he can practice 24/7 with his brother and friends. The Bogiati Land park, is slowly becoming a meeting spot for all riders in Greece.
Panagiotis has also participated in many international contests such as Simple Sessions, Red Bull Stomping Ground, Braaab BMX Am & Pro Contest and Texas Toast Jam in Austin U.S.A. He was also hosted in Woodward Camp facilities in Pennsylvania N.Y.
- 2007: Rebel Jam contest Berlin, Germany
- 2007: 1st invite Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2008: BMX Masters Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 25th place BMX Worlds Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 10th place Stadi Summer Session Helsinki, Finland
- 2010: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2011: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2012: 1st place 45° NORD BMX Contest Moncalieri, Italy
I’ll say my last clip from my Verde bmx edit and couple wins at some contests.
The winter pretty much.
When I’m finishing the session and I don’t have injures.
Focusing on my bike and having fun with my buddies because it’s good to be with your friends, it makes me feel more.
When it’s time to hear your name but when you’re dropping in the course is yours and you have to enjoy your 1 minute.
Some kids in my neighborhood, they are so stoked that I’m living next to them and watching me every day.
Wear your f**g HELMET.
To compete at more new contests and take good results also to make some really dope web edits.
Implementation period: Summer, Autumn (upon request)
Trail distance: 8 km
Route type: Ascent, Descent
Activity duration with breaks: 5-6 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / relatively good fitness is required
Meeting point: Mountaineering refuge of EOS Sparta
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Hiking shoes or trainers (Open shoes, sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable)
- Hiking backpack (if available)
The price Includes:
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with local products
- Walking poles, Backpack (if necessary)
- Transportation to and from the start and finish points (if necessary)
- Photographs from the tour
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.
GET HOOKED!!! (Complete Beginners Course)
It takes you from absolute beginner to a self – sufficient rider.
9 hrs lesson of learning in 3-4 days. No experience needed for this course.
Group lesson price €320
Private lesson price €450