Panagiotis Manaras thinks of him self to be a simple person, always positive and crazy enough to perform extreme tricks with his BMX.
With a genuine love for BMX no matter the terrain, Panagiotis has constructed a mini BMX park were he can practice 24/7 with his brother and friends. The Bogiati Land park, is slowly becoming a meeting spot for all riders in Greece.
Panagiotis has also participated in many international contests such as Simple Sessions, Red Bull Stomping Ground, Braaab BMX Am & Pro Contest and Texas Toast Jam in Austin U.S.A. He was also hosted in Woodward Camp facilities in Pennsylvania N.Y.
I’ll say my last clip from my Verde bmx edit and couple wins at some contests.
The winter pretty much.
When I’m finishing the session and I don’t have injures.
Focusing on my bike and having fun with my buddies because it’s good to be with your friends, it makes me feel more.
When it’s time to hear your name but when you’re dropping in the course is yours and you have to enjoy your 1 minute.
Some kids in my neighborhood, they are so stoked that I’m living next to them and watching me every day.
Wear your f**g HELMET.
To compete at more new contests and take good results also to make some really dope web edits.
“The Experience of a lifetime”
Trying a tandem jump is the easiest way to feel the adrenaline thrill of skydiving. After a thorough ground preparation you will be ready to just…take off!
With the help of our expert instructors, you will jump out of a plane from 8.000 ft. Come and enjoy an incredible freefall over the beautiful mountains and seas of Greece.
It is for sure to be one of the most exciting and memorable experiences of your life. You’ll definitely want to have your skydive filmed, so make sure you ask for photos and video when you book your tandem.
After your jump, you will be able to share your experience with family and friends back home!
If you are looking for the ultimate heart-pounding thrill ride, you need to book this amazing experience!
- 15 minutes of scenic flight with our 18-seated plane
- 1 min of freefall reaching speeds up to 220km/h
- 5-6 mins of smooth parachute flight
- No experience required
- All equipment provided, just bring comfortable clothing and sneakers.
- No age limit, everybody is welcome! Certain restrictions apply.
- The whole experience takes about 2 hrs to complete
- Want to bring a support crew? Our viewing area is perfectly positioned so your family and friends can watch you land!
Implementation period: All year round (upon request)
Trail distance: 5-6 nautical miles
Route type: Bidirectional
Activity duration with breaks: 4-5 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / No previous experience required
Meeting point: Kardamili or Stoupa (Depending on the wind direction)
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes
The price ncludes:
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket.
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float.
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course.
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the activity
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.