Panagiotis Manaras thinks of him self to be a simple person, always positive and crazy enough to perform extreme tricks with his BMX.
With a genuine love for BMX no matter the terrain, Panagiotis has constructed a mini BMX park were he can practice 24/7 with his brother and friends. The Bogiati Land park, is slowly becoming a meeting spot for all riders in Greece.
Panagiotis has also participated in many international contests such as Simple Sessions, Red Bull Stomping Ground, Braaab BMX Am & Pro Contest and Texas Toast Jam in Austin U.S.A. He was also hosted in Woodward Camp facilities in Pennsylvania N.Y.
- 2007: Rebel Jam contest Berlin, Germany
- 2007: 1st invite Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2008: BMX Masters Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 25th place BMX Worlds Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 10th place Stadi Summer Session Helsinki, Finland
- 2010: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2011: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2012: 1st place 45° NORD BMX Contest Moncalieri, Italy
I’ll say my last clip from my Verde bmx edit and couple wins at some contests.
The winter pretty much.
When I’m finishing the session and I don’t have injures.
Focusing on my bike and having fun with my buddies because it’s good to be with your friends, it makes me feel more.
When it’s time to hear your name but when you’re dropping in the course is yours and you have to enjoy your 1 minute.
Some kids in my neighborhood, they are so stoked that I’m living next to them and watching me every day.
Wear your f**g HELMET.
To compete at more new contests and take good results also to make some really dope web edits.
Just discover the beautiful inhabitants of the sea!
Snorkeling is an amazing, fun experience for everyone!! Join us on a snorkeling tour to explore the spectacular and mysterious underwater world. This program is also an excellent pre-training experience for children who want to explore the possibilities, but are too young to dive with scuba diving equipment in the open water or before the PADI Bubble Maker program.
Eco Snorkeling is a program in cooperation with MCGreece (Marine Conservation Greece) in order to start a trip to discover the beautiful and colorful inhabitants of the sea! Discover the best parts of the underwater kingdom and learn how to reduce your impact on marine environment, always with safety, fun and educational.
Prices include: Full SCUBAPRO equipment, full DAN insurance, mineral water and towels.
PADI Discover Snorkeling (Shore) 30 € / Boat Snorkeling 45 € / Snorkeling fun day 70 € / PADI Bubble Maker (children 8-12) 70 €
Implementation period: All year round (upon request)
Trail distance: 5-6 nautical miles
Route type: Unidirectional
Activity duration with breaks: 4-5 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / No previous experience required
Meeting point: Filoxenia Hotel (Depending on the wind direction)
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes
The price ncludes:
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the activity
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.