Panagiotis Manaras thinks of him self to be a simple person, always positive and crazy enough to perform extreme tricks with his BMX.
With a genuine love for BMX no matter the terrain, Panagiotis has constructed a mini BMX park were he can practice 24/7 with his brother and friends. The Bogiati Land park, is slowly becoming a meeting spot for all riders in Greece.
Panagiotis has also participated in many international contests such as Simple Sessions, Red Bull Stomping Ground, Braaab BMX Am & Pro Contest and Texas Toast Jam in Austin U.S.A. He was also hosted in Woodward Camp facilities in Pennsylvania N.Y.
- 2007: Rebel Jam contest Berlin, Germany
- 2007: 1st invite Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2008: BMX Masters Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 25th place BMX Worlds Cologne, Germany
- 2009: 10th place Stadi Summer Session Helsinki, Finland
- 2010: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2011: Simple Session Talin, Esthonia
- 2012: 1st place 45° NORD BMX Contest Moncalieri, Italy
I’ll say my last clip from my Verde bmx edit and couple wins at some contests.
The winter pretty much.
When I’m finishing the session and I don’t have injures.
Focusing on my bike and having fun with my buddies because it’s good to be with your friends, it makes me feel more.
When it’s time to hear your name but when you’re dropping in the course is yours and you have to enjoy your 1 minute.
Some kids in my neighborhood, they are so stoked that I’m living next to them and watching me every day.
Wear your f**g HELMET.
To compete at more new contests and take good results also to make some really dope web edits.
One of the most beautiful rivers in Greece for Rafting is Arachthos!
Start: Bridge Politsas – Bridge Plaka, Class: III degree of difficulty, Duration: 2 hours (10km)
Easy route for Rafting, ideal for beginners. In the middle of the way we stop for a swim in the waterfall Klifki before continuing the Rafting. We continue the Rafting passing by the impressive Arachthos canyon with many springs, waterfalls and coming out of the canyon Arahthos we arrive at the Bridge of Plaka, the largest arch bridge in Greece.
Meeting point Ioannina -Bridge Plaka
Included: Transfer with mini-bus, Rafting boats, uniforms , shoes neoprene, helmets Rafting -lifejackets, paddles, waterproof gloves and neoprene Rafting (in winter periods), dressing rooms, photos on CD, GoPro video camera for extreme sports (bring USB 8GB with you).
Specific weather conditions create ideal routes for Rafting and kayaking all seasons.
Iplemetation Period: All year round (upon request)
Trail distance: 5-6 nautical miles
Route type: Bidirectional
Activity duration with breaks: 4-5 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / No previous experience required
Meeting Ponit: Methoni Beach
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes
The price ncludes:
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the activity
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.