My name is Aniol Serrasolses, I am 19 years-old and I am from Catalonia, Spain.
I started kayaking when I was 12 years-old at the kayak club in my hometown the Salt-ter. Tired of living in a place with no white water and with really low possibilities for the practice of kayaking, I moved out to Sort, where I’ve been working as a River Guide during the last 4 years.
With no doubts the Noguera Pallaresa river have been my school and the place where I formed myself as a multi-discipline kayaker: Creeker, freestyle-kayaker and expedition kayaker.
During the winter of (2009/2010) I was lucky to travel to Chile and Argentina. That was such an epic trip where we lived many experiences, paddled many incredible rivers, met a lot of new people and shared another culture for 6 months.
For me kayaking it’s a great excuse to travel, discover this amazing world that we got outside and see many incredible places that you can only access with your kayak. The exploration and the search of new rivers and waterfalls is one of the aspects I enjoy the most.
I feel really lucky and thankful to have found this sport that finally has become a way of living for me. I love the life that I’m living and I wouldn’t change it for a better work, have more money or a more comfortable life…
I really want to keep kayaking, traveling and documenting all the things we attempt for the years to come!
I want to travel all around the world paddling the hardest rivers on the most remote and beautiful places.
My greatest achievement is to be able to make a living out of kayaking. It is my biggest passion. I love the sport and all the experiences and places involved with it.
Having a sick line of a waterfall… completing a first descent or just running a new river somewhere… I love multi day expeditions and getting away of civilization for a while. Enjoying nature in its fullest!
My training success is based on paddling a lot… I don’t focus on any specific training, I just make sure that everyday out there is filled with fun and laughter! If you do something enough times and have fun while doing it, you learn it!
At the hardest races, I am scared of ending up swimming and breaking a few bones… I am not a really good racer / competitor so I don’t feel much pressure to perform good. I just try to get out there having as much fun as possible and being smooth !
My family !!! They have always been supportive with me following my dreams and they are always excited to watch some of my new videos !!!
Go for it !!! No matter what people say. If you really want to do something, you have to go for it now !!
Gold Tandem Skydive (Saturday, Sunday & holidays)
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.
Description:This is going to be a unique and challenging adventure. If you have already experience on this kind of activity, we totally recommend this canyon level II through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools of water scrambling up rocks and swimming through rapids, it makes our way down the canyon.
A half day canyoning is a lot of fun and is usually done in areas of extraordinary natural beauty and provides a unique and challenging experience. This canyon in particular, located in the Gorge of Collegats in Pallars Sobirà is highly recommended. At the beginning of this activity you will start crossing the river Noguera Pallaresa, in Spring time helped with a rope, harness and felling a little bit like Tarzan passing through one side to the other side.
Afterwards you will have an approach walking around half an hour until you get to the beginning of the canyon. The next several hours will be full of adrenalin as you swim through rapids, jump off cliffs, scramble up rocks and navigate huge waterfalls, for sure lots of fun.
Duration: This is a half day activity. You should allow around 3.30 hours for your experience
Schedule: This activity is available from 15th March to October
Usually this activity has 2 times a day:
- at 9.30am (meeting time at the facilities)
- at 3pm (meeting time at the facilities)
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2
The price includes:
- all specialist equipment is provided including wetsuit, neoprene jacket, helmet, socks
- mountaineering guides
- insurance RC and accidents
The price doesn’t include:
- swim suit and towel
- hiking boots or trainers that can be submerged in water
- warm clothes to get change after the activity
- your own car to get to our facilities and to the canyon area
- minimum age: 16 years
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- there are three different canyons on which this experience can take place. Some locations are more extreme than others and as such Age or Weight and Height restrictions may vary.
- canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
IMPORTANT: You should know how to swim to do this activity.
This activity is available from 15th March to October