My name is Aniol Serrasolses, I am 19 years-old and I am from Catalonia, Spain.
I started kayaking when I was 12 years-old at the kayak club in my hometown the Salt-ter. Tired of living in a place with no white water and with really low possibilities for the practice of kayaking, I moved out to Sort, where I’ve been working as a River Guide during the last 4 years.
With no doubts the Noguera Pallaresa river have been my school and the place where I formed myself as a multi-discipline kayaker: Creeker, freestyle-kayaker and expedition kayaker.
During the winter of (2009/2010) I was lucky to travel to Chile and Argentina. That was such an epic trip where we lived many experiences, paddled many incredible rivers, met a lot of new people and shared another culture for 6 months.
For me kayaking it’s a great excuse to travel, discover this amazing world that we got outside and see many incredible places that you can only access with your kayak. The exploration and the search of new rivers and waterfalls is one of the aspects I enjoy the most.
I feel really lucky and thankful to have found this sport that finally has become a way of living for me. I love the life that I’m living and I wouldn’t change it for a better work, have more money or a more comfortable life…
I really want to keep kayaking, traveling and documenting all the things we attempt for the years to come!
- 2011: 2nd descent of big Banana falls 128 ft.
- 2011: 1st descent of Puma falls, Chile 115 ft.
- 2012: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th downriver freestyle on rider of the year honey badger award
- 2012: Best short film by rider of the year
- 2012: Best short film of the year by KS
- 2013: 2nd At the best short film by KS Rider of the year nominee
- 2013: 3d Descent of site zed most runs of the Stikine in a single year (5)
- 2014: Highest full descent of the Stikine
I want to travel all around the world paddling the hardest rivers on the most remote and beautiful places.
My greatest achievement is to be able to make a living out of kayaking. It is my biggest passion. I love the sport and all the experiences and places involved with it.
Having a sick line of a waterfall… completing a first descent or just running a new river somewhere… I love multi day expeditions and getting away of civilization for a while. Enjoying nature in its fullest!
My training success is based on paddling a lot… I don’t focus on any specific training, I just make sure that everyday out there is filled with fun and laughter! If you do something enough times and have fun while doing it, you learn it!
At the hardest races, I am scared of ending up swimming and breaking a few bones… I am not a really good racer / competitor so I don’t feel much pressure to perform good. I just try to get out there having as much fun as possible and being smooth !
My family !!! They have always been supportive with me following my dreams and they are always excited to watch some of my new videos !!!
Go for it !!! No matter what people say. If you really want to do something, you have to go for it now !!
River Rafting, Wind Tunnel Flying & Outdoor activities in Empuriabrava, Spain.
From June to September. 3 Days – air travel not included.
Duration: Half day
The price includes:
- the whole experience includes the equipment necessary for this activity. (Glasses and gloves)
- local instructor and insurance RC and accidents
- local taxes on price
- transfer from the train Station in Manresa (if you need it round trip upon request)
- video or Handycam photo (basic included on this price) other options on video or photo on “Not Included part
The price doesn’t include:
- you should wear comfortable and casual clothes suited for the weather for your tandem flight. You will be wearing the safety equipment of the parachuting club on the day
- meals or drinks are not included on this activity
- you should arrive to the aerodrome with your own transportation (car or public transport).
- other options on photo or video : – Video and Handycam photo / Video or/and Photo external / handycam options + external options. The best technology, the best team at your service for a memorable moment (upon request)
- there is no age limit on this activity however its necessary not weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) and minimum height of 1,20m (3,93ft)
- seniors more than 65 years needs a medical certificate
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult