Super Off Peak / Off Peak Timings: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays (10:00hrs – 21:30hrs), Wednesdays (12:00hrs – 21:30hrs), Fridays to Sundays (20:00hrs – 21:30hrs) – Not valid on Public Holidays
1) Pre-flight demo and training by instructors
2) Complimentary rental of flight suit and safety equipment
3) 2 skydives per participant
4) Flight Certificate
Do take note of the following:
Who Can Fly
Flyers must be 7+ years of age and above, 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall, not pregnant, have no hard casts, nor be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury.
· Flyers are required to check in 1 hour prior to the flight time as you will be required to attend professional training to ensure safety throughout your flight experience.
· Flyers will be required to reschedule flight if you fail to arrive on time for check in.
· There will be charge of S$ 30.00 for each flyer if you fail to reschedule your flight 48 hours prior to your flight time.
· There will be NO REFUND for any flight cancellation or No Show. No Show is defined as not showing up for flight.
· Be attired in T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants. Ladies are advised not to dress in skirts or dresses.
· Wear closed-toe shoes with laces, preferably sneakers / track shoes. (charge of S$ 4.00 for a pair of iFly Singapore socks and rental of a pair of sneakers)
· Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
· Flyers aged 18 and below must be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian or bring a copy of their photo ID or passport and a wavier form signed by a parent / legal guardian.
· Flyers are required to bring along their photo ID / passport for verification purposes.