Kitzsteinhorn Glacier and the Zell am See-Kaprun is the place to be this coming November! The world famous, in freestyle competitions, Fridge Festival is teaming up with the WOW Glacier Love Winter Sports & Music Festival and the result of their partnership will take place from 6th to 8th of November 2015.
Big Mountain Enduro Race, Whole Enchilada, Moab
Moab is the base camp for the greatest mountain biking on the planet. Surrounded by some of the most astonishing red rock sceneries on Earth, Moab, combines uniquely the small resort town hospitality with the most stunning landscapes in the American southwest and a huge variety of mountain biking trails. The Whole Enchilada has become known as the premiere Moab ride. Covering every type of riding and terrain that Moab has to offer, it’s no surprise that the Whole Enchilada will serve as the final race point for the 2014 Big Mountain Enduro.
For bikers looking for the ultimate challenge this single-day event will include over 7500 ft / 2286 m of descending over the 3 stages and will navigate through several climate zones. The downhill insanity starts from Burro Pass through wooded forests and Aspen Pine lands of Hazard County and Kokopelli,then you’ll ride through some crazy steep and slippery single track until you get to UPS, LPS and finally end up to the Porcupine Rim. Skilled and adventuresome athletes from across the globe ride into this premier event. All you have to do is join them!
– Race Entry for one day
– Donation to trail groups in each community
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttles for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew
– Fully-stocked stations with Clif Bar product
– Professional medical support on-course
– Post-race lunch
– Finish line community festivals
– Tech/Expo with sponsor support
– Mobile race office with customer service crew
– Professional, state-of-the-art chip timing
– Daily large awards presentations
– Bike wash available daily
– Custom BME event T-Shirt