Lancelin in Australia is getting ready to welcome for an another year Australia's most famous windsurfing and kitesurfing event - Lancelin Ocean Classic! Taking place in one of Western Australia’s most beautiful coastal spots on January 11th to 14th 2018, windy Lancelin is the perfect location for professional and armature participants who are prepared to fight for supremacy and a competitive prize pool.
Big Mountain Enduro Race, Keystone
Though Keystone is considered more of a ski area than a town during the winter, in the summertime you’ll be able to explore what this Rocky Mountains’ community truly has to offer. With its nearly 60 mi / 97 km trails – from picturesque singletrack to fascinating downhill runs– Keystone provides with some of the best rides in the country. The Keystone Bike Park includes some of the most rough and steep lift-accessed mountain biking and promises to challenge riders to the fullest.
The Keystone Bike Park was one of the most popular mountain biking events in the country last season and will definitely maintain its reputation in this year’s two-day event. What to expect from Keystone Big Mountain Enduro? Expect to see at least 6 rowdy stages and ride the top trails on the mountain (with drops and high-speed features, rock gardens and roots). Besides, a non-stop festival will be taking place in the village keeping your nights busy as well.
– Race Entry for two days
– Donation to trail groups in each community
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttles for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew
– Fully-stocked stations with Clif Bar product
– Professional medical support on-course
– Post-race lunch
– Finish line community festivals
– Tech/Expo with sponsor support
– Mobile race office with customer service crew
– Professional, state-of-the-art chip timing
– Daily large awards presentations
– Bike wash available daily
– Custom BME event T-Shirt