Calling all fans of extreme driving skills, speed and off road routes. Serres, in Northern Greece, is preparing to host the biggest Rally ever held in Greece. After five successful years, from 2011 to 2015, the 6th edition of the Serres Rally is upgrading and is now part of the FIM (Federation International de Motocyclisme) and FIM Europe calendar and an official event of the Cross Country Rally Raid World!
Big Mountain Enduro Race, Durango
The most populous city of La Plata County is nicely settled in the Animas River Valley, surrounded by the San Juan Mountains. Formerly a frontier mining town, Durango is nowadays a tourist destination due to its majestic alpine terrain and the myriad outdoor recreational activities. Having hosted the first-ever Mountain Bike World Championship, Durango is undoubtedly the home to world-class riding.
Durango is also the second stop of the 2014 Big Mountain Enduro. This two days of racing will be all about the finest and most challenging riding. Prepare yourselves for big descents and elevations reaching the 12200 ft / 3718.6 m. Excellent fitness and bike handling skills is a necessity for those riding the steep, technical trails surrounding Durango. Shuttles will be provided for participants each morning in order to transport them to the best Enduro trails.
– Race Entry for two days
– Donation to trail groups in each community
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttles for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew
– Fully-stocked stations with Clif Bar product
– Professional medical support on-course
– Post-race lunch
– Finish line community festivals
– Tech/Expo with sponsor support
– Mobile race office with customer service crew
– Professional, state-of-the-art chip timing
– Daily large awards presentations
– Custom BME event T-Shirt