The 4th Act of the Extreme Sailing Series 2016 is getting close already and with the success of the first 3 Acts, this 4th one is anticipated to be equally successful. This time, the host is Hamburg, Germany, on the River Elbe. This July from the 28th to the 31st of the month, all the sailing action will take place in the Hafen City area of Hamburg.
Big Mountain Enduro Race, Durango
The most populous city of La Plata County is nicely settled in the Animas River Valley, surrounded by the San Juan Mountains. Formerly a frontier mining town, Durango is nowadays a tourist destination due to its majestic alpine terrain and the myriad outdoor recreational activities. Having hosted the first-ever Mountain Bike World Championship, Durango is undoubtedly the home to world-class riding.
Durango is also the second stop of the 2014 Big Mountain Enduro. This two days of racing will be all about the finest and most challenging riding. Prepare yourselves for big descents and elevations reaching the 12200 ft / 3718.6 m. Excellent fitness and bike handling skills is a necessity for those riding the steep, technical trails surrounding Durango. Shuttles will be provided for participants each morning in order to transport them to the best Enduro trails.
– Race Entry for two days
– Donation to trail groups in each community
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttles for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew
– Fully-stocked stations with Clif Bar product
– Professional medical support on-course
– Post-race lunch
– Finish line community festivals
– Tech/Expo with sponsor support
– Mobile race office with customer service crew
– Professional, state-of-the-art chip timing
– Daily large awards presentations
– Custom BME event T-Shirt