I started my career in ski racing at Coronet Peak in 2001 with a school holiday program learning to ski, then weekends, to where I am now a full time athlete. I also spent time training at Cardrona and Treble Cone but the last couple of years, Coronet Peak has been my home base.
For the past ten years, summers have been spent in the northern hemisphere continuing the training. This has been in Europe, the USA and Canada. I participated in the Olympics in Sochi, Russia February 2014 and have entered into two World Ski Championships in Schladming, Austria and Beaver Creek, CO.
I am proud to represent my country New Zealand at the highest level of alpine skiing and I am a member of the New Zealand National Ski Team.
- 2010: New Zealand 2010 season 1st Junior in Slalom and Giant Slalom
- 2010: 3rd open in New Zealand for slalom and giant slalom
- 11-12: Won the Junior National Slalom title and Giant Slalom title
- 2013: 4th October – Alpine Athlete of the Year Award
- 2013: 1st August – Cardrona Giant Slalom – scored 22.20
- 2013: British National Junior Champs, Meribel France – 3rd GS, 4th Slalom
- 2014: Norquay, Canada Slalom – 1st
- 2015: 2nd & 3rd Super G at Aspen, CO 23 Jan 15
To continue to improve my world ranking, top ten or podium world cup and Olympics, prove that despite very little funding it is possible for New Zealand to achieve at a top level in Alpine skiing.
Twenty fifth position for slalom at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
I love the environment I’m in, the people I am involved with and in particular – ski racing. My most satisfying feeling is when all the hard work comes together in a race where everything gels.
Focus on the course, the environment and keep pushing to improve.
Parents: they continue to fund and support me in what I love doing.
After the New Zealand winter head over to the States for training and races, compete in Nor Am races head over to Europe for further races, increase my fitness and lower my FIS points to gain better start positions.
January – NEW ZEALAND
River Rafting Tour Class III / IV / V & outdoor experiences on Kaituna River.
Not an expedition. 21 Days – air travel not included.