Gemma Corbera lives near Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. She practices Dirt Jump with her Mountain Bike and also does some Freeride. She started making Dirt Jump when she was 17. She practiced rollerskating and one day went for a walk with her rollers to La Poma Bikepark and she discovered the Dirt Jump. From that day she fell in love with Dirt Jump and bought a bicycle.
Normally she mounted on the Bikepark La Poma. She threw her first backflip on a Funbox when only 17. Also she made some exhibitions and races downhill. A year later she had a car accident and was injured almost two years.
After the injury (2014) she started to ride with great desire and threw her first backflip on a Dirt Jump! In 2014 she started competing in events with the guys. She was the first girl to compete in the FMB World Tour with the other guys. In 2014 she managed to enter the Team of Masters Of Dirt. She has made her first show at the Masters Of Dirt Vienna 2015 and did a backflip in a 9 meters jump.
She has been to several big events such as: O’Marisquiño, Happy Ride Weekend, Vienna Air King 2015, Swatch Rocket Air 2015…
Thanks to this she is eager to learn big jumps, new tricks and go to more events!
I want to get to ride on big jumps and do huge tricks like the guys. I also want to get more style and fun!
Make big crazy tricks or be in a good position in an event.
The hardest things about riding are falls and injuries… I was discouraged and had very hard days for me.
I am satisfied about the great feeling of flying, I love to ride. It also makes me grow a lot of my friends and the public that helps me and encourages me every day. I love feeling that people support me after making a big jump.
The most important thing is to enjoy and feel good! If I get to feel good, everything gradually goes well and I learn a lot faster.
Hahaha it is nonsense. I get very nervous, I depend on my site. I need my space to start! If I have my space on the platform I go much quieter! Hahaha
I also get nervous because I want to do well! I’m very hard on myself and usually always want to do more.
Hahaha I don’t know… Yes, I think my biggest fans are my family, because they are the ones who really take care of me every day in good and bad times!
This is the advice that most excites me: ” Come on, You can do it! “It is a very simple phrase but I am encouraged to learn to trust me. “If you think you can, you have to do it. Don’t listen to the people” This advice has always done very well.
There are people who don’t know me and give me bad advices… When a great friend tells me it encourages me to jump well!
First of all I want to learn to ride more! And then go to many trips and go to all the competitions that I can! Non stop!
Duration: Half day
The price includes:
- the whole experience includes the equipment necessary for this activity. (Glasses and gloves)
- local instructor and insurance RC and accidents
- local taxes on price
- transfer from the train Station in Manresa (if you need it round trip upon request)
- video or Handycam photo (basic included on this price) other options on video or photo on “Not Included part
The price doesn’t include:
- you should wear comfortable and casual clothes suited for the weather for your tandem flight. You will be wearing the safety equipment of the parachuting club on the day
- meals or drinks are not included on this activity
- you should arrive to the aerodrome with your own transportation (car or public transport).
- other options on photo or video : – Video and Handycam photo / Video or/and Photo external / handycam options + external options. The best technology, the best team at your service for a memorable moment (upon request)
- there is no age limit on this activity however its necessary not weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) and minimum height of 1,20m (3,93ft)
- seniors more than 65 years needs a medical certificate
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult
Beginners level canyon that will test your physical capacity with about 5 hours journey. Lots of abseils in vertical environment makes this an ideal descent to improve your ability in the world of canyoning.
No previous experience required although an average physical condition to face the 5 hours of the activity.
To begin this day full of excitement in Lentegi canyon you will be picked up from the meeting point and then you will get a light breakfast. After around 1 hr drive from the restaurant we start the briefing and then the activity.
15 minutes walking down to reach the start point of Lentegi canyon. Approximately 3.5 hrs canyon with rappels (up to 27m), jumps (optional), slides (optional) and swim. You will reach the end point of the canyon and take a rest (and snacks) before having lunch.
Have lunch in a rural, homemade food restaurant. Then, time to relax before coming back to Granada.
All necessary equipment included
Free snacks included
Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Maximum travelers: 15
Minimum travelers: 4