Gemma Corbera lives near Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. She practices Dirt Jump with her Mountain Bike and also does some Freeride. She started making Dirt Jump when she was 17. She practiced rollerskating and one day went for a walk with her rollers to La Poma Bikepark and she discovered the Dirt Jump. From that day she fell in love with Dirt Jump and bought a bicycle.
Normally she mounted on the Bikepark La Poma. She threw her first backflip on a Funbox when only 17. Also she made some exhibitions and races downhill. A year later she had a car accident and was injured almost two years.
After the injury (2014) she started to ride with great desire and threw her first backflip on a Dirt Jump! In 2014 she started competing in events with the guys. She was the first girl to compete in the FMB World Tour with the other guys. In 2014 she managed to enter the Team of Masters Of Dirt. She has made her first show at the Masters Of Dirt Vienna 2015 and did a backflip in a 9 meters jump.
She has been to several big events such as: O’Marisquiño, Happy Ride Weekend, Vienna Air King 2015, Swatch Rocket Air 2015…
Thanks to this she is eager to learn big jumps, new tricks and go to more events!
I want to get to ride on big jumps and do huge tricks like the guys. I also want to get more style and fun!
Make big crazy tricks or be in a good position in an event.
The hardest things about riding are falls and injuries… I was discouraged and had very hard days for me.
I am satisfied about the great feeling of flying, I love to ride. It also makes me grow a lot of my friends and the public that helps me and encourages me every day. I love feeling that people support me after making a big jump.
The most important thing is to enjoy and feel good! If I get to feel good, everything gradually goes well and I learn a lot faster.
Hahaha it is nonsense. I get very nervous, I depend on my site. I need my space to start! If I have my space on the platform I go much quieter! Hahaha
I also get nervous because I want to do well! I’m very hard on myself and usually always want to do more.
Hahaha I don’t know… Yes, I think my biggest fans are my family, because they are the ones who really take care of me every day in good and bad times!
This is the advice that most excites me: ” Come on, You can do it! “It is a very simple phrase but I am encouraged to learn to trust me. “If you think you can, you have to do it. Don’t listen to the people” This advice has always done very well.
There are people who don’t know me and give me bad advices… When a great friend tells me it encourages me to jump well!
First of all I want to learn to ride more! And then go to many trips and go to all the competitions that I can! Non stop!
Platinum Tandem Skydive (Monday – Friday)
Video & Photos Package
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.
Also, our video and photos package is served on a USB
Description: This 3 km (1.8 mi) takes you through many breath-taking places, for more or less 10-15 minutes (approx.) depending on the snow conditions can be longer or shorter tour.
On your arrival you will meet your instructor, then it’s time to meet the dog and get seated in the sled and get ready for the ride.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor (the “Musher” : the person who guides the dogs and takes the control of the sled) will give you a briefing and after that ready to run.
Duration: 3 km / 1.8 mi
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has a supplement of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax – large groups can be handled
The price includes:
- the material for the activity
- accident insurance
- instructors that will lead the whole tour
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- mountain boots
- comfortable clothing
- sunglasses and sun cream
- minimum age recommended: 3 years
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- this experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (Sleds with only one person will have a 50% additional cost)
Rides with kids from 3 to 8 years old cost: 53€ x kid