I live in Coggiola, a small town situated in the north of Italy. I’m a rider of the FRM Factory Racing Team and I’m the Italian Enduro Champion (2013-2014). I love riding all type of bikes but the enduro bike is my favorite because with her I can do everything! I’m a lucky boy because I travel all over the world with my bike for racing.
I started racing in 2003 with an XC bike and after a few years in that “world” in 2010 I changed and started my career with the enduro bike where I got my best results to become Italian Champion in 2013 and participate in all the EWS around the world.
- 2009: 2nd Internazionali d’Italia XC (cat.)
- 2012: 2nd Italian Enduro Championship
- 2013: 1st Italian Enduro Championship
- 2013: 11th EWS round1 in Punta Ala
- 2013: 18th overall EWS
- 2014: 1st Italian Enduro Championship
The podium in the EWS in Italy.
It involves a lot of aspects. You must be really good on your bike in downhill, you must be powerful but also have a good resistance because in a race you can pedal for a lot of hours, also more than one day.
When at the end of a race I know that I rode my best and I pedaled stronger than my possibility, and I had fun during the stages.
I try to have fun during my training and stay focused on my goals.
My family because they follow me during the races and they encourage me to do my best.
Try to win my third consecutive Italian Enduro Championship.
The “Patrick Rafting Center” organizes Basic, Advanced and Safety Courses for Rafting Guides, with immediate opportunities and pay with an established framework to Rafting Guide.
– Reserved for those who have already attended the basic course, a prerequisite for the SAFETY COURSE.
Location: Pescara River & Aventino River, Abruzzo region or where requested.
For participation in the courses the following conditions are required:
– Increased age
– Medical Certificate for sports activities such as rafting and
similar (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– No Photo – C.V. sports (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– Current employment status
– Identity card, Tax Code (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
From the first fly to the independence:
This is an intensive kite course, it’s designed for those who want to start as total beginner and end as independent kiteboarder!!!
The goal of that course is to give you a good knowledge about safety in kitesurfing, ride in both directions, ride with strong wind, riding upwind. You’ll become a super kiter!!!
With six kite lessons you will learn how to:
- do the spot analysis
- to set up the equipment
- start and land the kite with the help of one assistant
- body drag “downwind” and upwind
- do the board recovery in body drag
- do the self-rescue and the self-pack down
- first water start and ride
- change direction while riding
- riding up-wind
- carvings and riding toe side
You can choose to have private (540 €) or semiprivate lesson (420 €). Extra for boat+GoPro lesson: 20 €/h
The course is arranged in 6 lessons of 2 hours each, for a total of 12 hours. We recommend a stay of at least 9 days.