I was born in Ibiza an Island known for Partying not for Kiteboarding. I travelled to Brazil every year from the age of 11 with my dad to go Kiteboarding. I started to become pretty good, entered a few small comps and did really well. At the age of 13 me and my family moved to Tarifa, the kiteboarding Mecca in Europe.
I trained hard with the best athletes in Kiteboarding and got pretty good. I became Spanish Junior Champion in 2011 and European Junior Champion in 2012. By that time I knew that I was good enough to qualify for the world tour. At the age of 16 I came 4th overall in the Pro Men’s World Tour, from then on I was aiming high and was going to do everything it took to become world Champion.
In 2014 I became Vice World Champion, obviously you know what my goal is for next year!
My greatest achievement was becoming Vice World champion of 2014.
A lot of difficulties, injuries definitely are one of the main ones but as long as you train hard, stay fit and ride smart you’re all good.
Landing a new trick or filming something that I know my fans will love!
Patience, dedication and commitment.
The only time I get nervous is when I know that I haven’t been training hard enough for the particular event that I’m competing in.
Definitely my family and friends, they have supported me since the beginning and I am truly grateful for that.
I have no plans, just to keep doing what I’m doing until my body can’t take it anymore ;)
Gold Tandem Skydive (Monday – Friday)
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.
Description: The day starts off with a beautiful and scenic winter surrounding, aided by the moon’s glow, hop on a Snow Mobile for an exhilarating evening adventure through the forest depths of Grau Roig.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor will give you a briefing on safety, have some train before starts, and once you are comfortable with your SnowMobile, then is time to run.
Duration: 40 min ride + dinner
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 7pm or 8pm depending on dates.
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax –
The price includes:
- snowmobile and necessary equipment
- accident insurance
- instructors that will lead the whole tour
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- comfortable clothing
- boots, winter outfit.
- minimum age recommended: 18 years (no driver license required to drive, only be minimum 18 years old)
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- this experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.