I was born in Ibiza an Island known for Partying not for Kiteboarding. I travelled to Brazil every year from the age of 11 with my dad to go Kiteboarding. I started to become pretty good, entered a few small comps and did really well. At the age of 13 me and my family moved to Tarifa, the kiteboarding Mecca in Europe.
I trained hard with the best athletes in Kiteboarding and got pretty good. I became Spanish Junior Champion in 2011 and European Junior Champion in 2012. By that time I knew that I was good enough to qualify for the world tour. At the age of 16 I came 4th overall in the Pro Men’s World Tour, from then on I was aiming high and was going to do everything it took to become world Champion.
In 2014 I became Vice World Champion, obviously you know what my goal is for next year!
My greatest achievement was becoming Vice World champion of 2014.
A lot of difficulties, injuries definitely are one of the main ones but as long as you train hard, stay fit and ride smart you’re all good.
Landing a new trick or filming something that I know my fans will love!
Patience, dedication and commitment.
The only time I get nervous is when I know that I haven’t been training hard enough for the particular event that I’m competing in.
Definitely my family and friends, they have supported me since the beginning and I am truly grateful for that.
I have no plans, just to keep doing what I’m doing until my body can’t take it anymore ;)
Rio Verde is a canyon for everyone, but this is not a reason to find it less spectacular or a lack of fun. Ideal to start in the world of canyoning. Situated right in the Sierra de la Almijara (Granada), its abseils, slides and jumps (some up to 14m are optional) will not leave you indifferent.
There is no need of previous experience in canyons or technical knowledge in the use of the material. You will learn along the way how to descend the canyon safely while having fun.
To begin this day full of excitement, you will be picked up from the meeting point and then you will get a light breakfast. After around 50 mins drive from the restaurant we start the briefing and then the activity.
30 minutes walking in amazing environment to reach the start point of Rio Verde canyon. Approximately 3.5 hrs canyon with rappels (up to 15 m), jumps (optional), slides (optional) and swim. You will reach the end point of the canyon and take a rest (and snacks) before having lunch.
Have lunch in a rural, quiet and homemade food restaurant inside the forest. Then, time to relax before coming back to Granada.
All necessary equipment included
Free snacks included
Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Maximum travelers: 20
Minimum travelers: 4
Platinum Tandem Skydive (Monday – Friday)
Video & Photos Package
Duration: 3 hours
- Safety briefing with instructor.
- Equipment: jumpsuit, harness, helmet, gloves and glasses.
- Ascent in light aircraft to 4600 meters (15000 feet).
- Tandem parachute jump with instructor including a freefall of 1 minute.
- Parachute descent of 5-7 minutes.
- Option to add photos and video recording to your jump.
- Maximum weight 95kg (weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes). Body Mass Index is also an important factor. Participants must have a BMI lower than 30. Please ensure you do not exceed this limit.
- Minimum weight 45kg.
- Minimum age: 16. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both biological parents. If they are unable to attend, legal authorisation is required. Contact us to obtain the necessary documentation for these cases.
- Participants aged 70 or over must have authorisation from a doctor.
Medical pre-declared conditions will require of Doctor´s approval as well. Ask for the document.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to jump.
- Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the jump.
Also, our video and photos package is served on a USB