I was born in Ibiza an Island known for Partying not for Kiteboarding. I travelled to Brazil every year from the age of 11 with my dad to go Kiteboarding. I started to become pretty good, entered a few small comps and did really well. At the age of 13 me and my family moved to Tarifa, the kiteboarding Mecca in Europe.
I trained hard with the best athletes in Kiteboarding and got pretty good. I became Spanish Junior Champion in 2011 and European Junior Champion in 2012. By that time I knew that I was good enough to qualify for the world tour. At the age of 16 I came 4th overall in the Pro Men’s World Tour, from then on I was aiming high and was going to do everything it took to become world Champion.
In 2014 I became Vice World Champion, obviously you know what my goal is for next year!
- 2011: Spanish Junior Champion
- 2012: European Junior Champion 2012
- 2013: 4th Place Overall PKRA World Tour
- 2013: PKRA Fuerteventura, Spain (2nd Place)
- 2013: Podium Pkra Hainan, China (2nd Place)
- 2014: PKRA Fuerteventura, Spain (1st Place)
- 2014: Podium PKRA Hurghada, Egypt (2nd Place)
My greatest achievement was becoming Vice World champion of 2014.
A lot of difficulties, injuries definitely are one of the main ones but as long as you train hard, stay fit and ride smart you’re all good.
Landing a new trick or filming something that I know my fans will love!
Patience, dedication and commitment.
The only time I get nervous is when I know that I haven’t been training hard enough for the particular event that I’m competing in.
Definitely my family and friends, they have supported me since the beginning and I am truly grateful for that.
I have no plans, just to keep doing what I’m doing until my body can’t take it anymore ;)
The Mediterranean coast is without a doubt the perfect place to enjoy coasteering with a group of family and friends!! A fun and dynamic circuit with jumping, ziplining, abseiling, deep water soiling, canopy, water caves, psicobloc, snorkeling… Just a fun and refreshing circuit in a superb natural environment!!!
Easy level: Circuit in Calvia, Circuit in Manacor, Circuit a Alcudia
Ask for more information.
Includes guide, material, insurance & VAT
Transportation and meals are not included.
Minimum groups of 4 people (Personalized activity different price)
Description: This experience is a mixed of adventure for those who love hiking in a different surrounding, 1hr walk with Snow Shoes, feeling like an Eskimo building an igloo, (1hr 15 mins) riding with a snow mobile running trip up to the hills, having precision with the archery (1hr), sliding on an inflatable donut in a natural snow toboggan (1hr Tubing) and Immersion to Cross Country Skiing for 1hr.
Always with a local instructor that shows us what the nature hides.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get your snow shoes on, your instructor will give you a briefing and after that you will be ready to start the multi activity package.
Duration: 5.15 hours
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has an extra cost of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax
The price includes:
- the equipment for the activity such as snowshoes, cross country skis, ski sticks…
- the snow mobile is double seated on this offer (each 2 pax = 1 SnowMobile)
- accident insurance
- local instructor
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- mountain boots
- comfortable clothing in order to be able to walk during a whole day at your ease.
- sunglasses and sun cream
- only to drive a SnowMobile it’s necessary to be over 18 years old. For rest of activities : 6 years old
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (SnowMobile with only one person will have an additional cost)