I was born in Ibiza an Island known for Partying not for Kiteboarding. I travelled to Brazil every year from the age of 11 with my dad to go Kiteboarding. I started to become pretty good, entered a few small comps and did really well. At the age of 13 me and my family moved to Tarifa, the kiteboarding Mecca in Europe.
I trained hard with the best athletes in Kiteboarding and got pretty good. I became Spanish Junior Champion in 2011 and European Junior Champion in 2012. By that time I knew that I was good enough to qualify for the world tour. At the age of 16 I came 4th overall in the Pro Men’s World Tour, from then on I was aiming high and was going to do everything it took to become world Champion.
In 2014 I became Vice World Champion, obviously you know what my goal is for next year!
My greatest achievement was becoming Vice World champion of 2014.
A lot of difficulties, injuries definitely are one of the main ones but as long as you train hard, stay fit and ride smart you’re all good.
Landing a new trick or filming something that I know my fans will love!
Patience, dedication and commitment.
The only time I get nervous is when I know that I haven’t been training hard enough for the particular event that I’m competing in.
Definitely my family and friends, they have supported me since the beginning and I am truly grateful for that.
I have no plans, just to keep doing what I’m doing until my body can’t take it anymore ;)
Description: This experience is a mixed of adventure for those who love gliding through the cool air in a different surrounding, mushing activity 3 km/1.8 mi and finishing with Snow-tubing activity for 40mins of joy, sliding down a snow toboggan and have so much fun.
Always with a local instructor that shows us what the nature hides.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and your instructor will give you a briefing and after that you will be ready to start the multi activity package.
Duration: 50min. approx
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has an extra cost of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax
The price includes:
- equipment necessary on each activity
- the Sledding dog activity needs to be a minimum of 2 pax/sled
- accident insurance
- instructors that will lead the whole tour
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- mountain boots
- comfortable and winter clothing
- sunglasses and sun cream
- both activities minimum age : 3 years
- as this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
- juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
PRICE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (Sleds with only one person will have a 50% additional cost)
This experience is available from December until Easter (depending on the snow conditions)
Description: The activity will be placed in Llavorsí (Pallars Sobirà) and will be consisting in a half day of exhilarating white water on the Noguera Pallaresa river, rated amongst the best rafting rivers in Europe.
There is up to 14km of navigable water with different grades along the way, on spring time (April, May, mid June)this descend can be in some rapids class III and IV and in summer period (July to Oct) class II and III.
You will receive your equipment, getting change in our facilities and the staff will transfer you to the beginning point to the descend. You will meet your instructor, the one will be accompanying you all the time in tour and give you a briefing on safety and Rafting techniques.
Afterwards that will be the moment to brave the Noguera Pallaresa rapids, completing the route of 14km and finish the run in a village called Rialp.
The company transport service will pick you up there and bring you back to the facilities.
Duration: 2 hours
Schedule: Usually this activity has 2 runs a day in the morning time:
- at 9.30am (meeting time)
- at 11.30am (meeting time)
- at 3pm (meeting time) only available on Spring season (from April to June)
Let us know your preferences. Your descend will be confirmed under request
Required people: 1 pax – large groups can be handled
The price includes:
- all the equipment required for the activity (neoprene, socks, vest, helmet…)
- river guide
- RC and accident insurance
- digital photo service (optional, not included in price)
The price doesn’t include:
- bathing suit and towel
- your own transport to get to the facilities
- sun’s lotion
- minimum age: 14 years in Spring time and 8 years in Summer time
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- all participants must know how to swim
- before your booking, please inform to the center if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
This activity is available from 15th March to 12th October