I was born in Ibiza an Island known for Partying not for Kiteboarding. I travelled to Brazil every year from the age of 11 with my dad to go Kiteboarding. I started to become pretty good, entered a few small comps and did really well. At the age of 13 me and my family moved to Tarifa, the kiteboarding Mecca in Europe.
I trained hard with the best athletes in Kiteboarding and got pretty good. I became Spanish Junior Champion in 2011 and European Junior Champion in 2012. By that time I knew that I was good enough to qualify for the world tour. At the age of 16 I came 4th overall in the Pro Men’s World Tour, from then on I was aiming high and was going to do everything it took to become world Champion.
In 2014 I became Vice World Champion, obviously you know what my goal is for next year!
- 2011: Spanish Junior Champion
- 2012: European Junior Champion 2012
- 2013: 4th Place Overall PKRA World Tour
- 2013: PKRA Fuerteventura, Spain (2nd Place)
- 2013: Podium Pkra Hainan, China (2nd Place)
- 2014: PKRA Fuerteventura, Spain (1st Place)
- 2014: Podium PKRA Hurghada, Egypt (2nd Place)
My greatest achievement was becoming Vice World champion of 2014.
A lot of difficulties, injuries definitely are one of the main ones but as long as you train hard, stay fit and ride smart you’re all good.
Landing a new trick or filming something that I know my fans will love!
Patience, dedication and commitment.
The only time I get nervous is when I know that I haven’t been training hard enough for the particular event that I’m competing in.
Definitely my family and friends, they have supported me since the beginning and I am truly grateful for that.
I have no plans, just to keep doing what I’m doing until my body can’t take it anymore ;)
Description: The day starts off with a beautiful and scenic winter surrounding, and in a different manner, driving a Snow Mobile and feeling freedom.
This activity will be placed in the Ski Resort of Grand Valira – Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor will give you a briefing on safety, have some train before starts, and once you are comfortable with your SnowMobile, then is time to run.
Duration: 1 hour
Schedule: Our schedule runs from 9am until 5pm (after this time the activity has a supplement of 40%)
Let us know your preferences and your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2 pax –
The price includes:
- the material for the activity
- accident insurance
- instructors that will lead the whole tour
The price doesn’t include:
- waterproof outfit, gloves
- comfortable clothing
- sunglasses and sun cream
- Minimum age recommended: 18 years (no driver license required to drive, only be minimum 18 years old)
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- This experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the center before heading off.
Description:This is going to be a unique and challenging adventure. If you have already experience on this kind of activity, we totally recommend this canyon level II through gorges that will involve you running down wet slabs of rock, jumps into pools of water scrambling up rocks and swimming through rapids, it makes our way down the canyon.
A half day canyoning is a lot of fun and is usually done in areas of extraordinary natural beauty and provides a unique and challenging experience. This canyon in particular, located in the Gorge of Collegats in Pallars Sobirà is highly recommended. At the beginning of this activity you will start crossing the river Noguera Pallaresa, in Spring time helped with a rope, harness and felling a little bit like Tarzan passing through one side to the other side.
Afterwards you will have an approach walking around half an hour until you get to the beginning of the canyon. The next several hours will be full of adrenalin as you swim through rapids, jump off cliffs, scramble up rocks and navigate huge waterfalls, for sure lots of fun.
Duration: This is a half day activity. You should allow around 3.30 hours for your experience
Schedule: This activity is available from 15th March to October
Usually this activity has 2 times a day:
- at 9.30am (meeting time at the facilities)
- at 3pm (meeting time at the facilities)
Let us know your preferences. Your schedule will be confirmed under request
Required people: 2
The price includes:
- all specialist equipment is provided including wetsuit, neoprene jacket, helmet, socks
- mountaineering guides
- insurance RC and accidents
The price doesn’t include:
- swim suit and towel
- hiking boots or trainers that can be submerged in water
- warm clothes to get change after the activity
- your own car to get to our facilities and to the canyon area
- minimum age: 16 years
- juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- there are three different canyons on which this experience can take place. Some locations are more extreme than others and as such Age or Weight and Height restrictions may vary.
- canyoning can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if in doubt please check with the centre before setting off.
IMPORTANT: You should know how to swim to do this activity.
This activity is available from 15th March to October