George, better known as Gee, is widely regarded as one of the worlds most versatile bike riders.
Gee’s main discipline is downhill, he was the 2008 UCI Downhill World Champion and 2010 UCI World Cup Champion
- 2044: DH World Cup Rd 3, Schladming 1st
- 2004: British Downhill National Champion
- 2006: Downhill European Champion
- 2007: 4X World Cup Rd1, Vigo 1st
- 2008: DH World Cup, Andorra 1st
- 2008: Downhill World Champion, Val Di Sole. 1st
- 2009: Downhill National Champion 1st
- 2010: Red Bull Rampage 2nd
- 2010: DH World Cup, Ft William, Champery & Windham
- 2010: World Cup DH Series Champion 1st
- 2012: British Downhill National Champion 1st
- 2012: World Championships, Leogang 2nd
- 2012: Giant Air DH Crankworx Europe 1st
- 2012: World Cup DH Series Fastest Team 1st
- 2012: World Cup DH Series 3rd
- 2013: British Downhill series Overall Champion
- 2013: British Downhill National Champion
- 2013: World Cup DH Round 2,Val di Sole 1st
- 2013: World Cup DH Round 1,Fort William 1st
- 2013: World Cup DH Series Fastest Team 1st
- 2013: World Cup DH Series 2nd
- 2014: Polygon Air DH Crankworx Europe 1st
- 2014: World Cup DH Round 2, Cairns , Australia
- 2014: Downhill World Champion, Val Di Sole. 1st
Winning the World Championships twice – in 2008 with Rachel and then again this year (2014).
Getting the balance of training right – speed , strength, stamina, power, time on the downhill bike…
Putting together a perfect run, or hitting a massive nee feature for the first time. Luckily my brother Dan is always coming up with new challenges for us.
Prepare, prepare, prepare – I’m pretty focused and if my attention should start to slip Coach Alan Milway will soon get me back on track!
Rachel –most of the time !!
To continue to ride at the highest level and work with the younger members of our team to build the Atherton Racing of the future.
This course is aimed at kitesurfers that have already had some kitesurfing lessons such as a 2 or 3 day course and would like some more tuition to master their board starts and controlled riding. The lesson is 100% practical and the whole time is spent with the board.
Course duration: 5 hours
All included + post course handout pack.
The huge benefit of stand up paddle surfing over regular surfing is that much smaller less steep waves are catchable before they break, and as the boards are much more stable it is easier to pick up. Additionally, as you start in a standing position, there is no popping up onto the SUP, while the paddle can be used for extra stability and drive on the wave.
Camber offers some for stand up paddle surfing with both small and big waves.
Course Duration: 2 hours