I’m Italian and I have a degree in translation. I speak Italian, English and Spanish. I’m a Surfer, Traveler, Australian Surf Lifesaver, ISA Surf coach Level 2 and ISA Surf Judge qualified. 2004 and 2011 Italian Surf Champion; I am also the Founder of “We Travel We Surf” www.wetravelwesurf.com. I love to travel and I’ve had the opportunity to visit countries such as: USA, Hawaii, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Australia, Brazil, Morocco, Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Canary Islands, Ireland, England, Philippines, Maldives, Laos, Thailand.
- 2004: Italian Girls Junior Champion
- 2004: 5th place Euro Junior Girls Championship
- 2011: Italian Girls Champion
- 2013: 9th place 19th Siargao International Surfing Cup, Philippines
My partner and I have in mind a big project with our association WeTravel WeSurf, of which we don’t want to say too much right now for a good luck.
Some times you may not feel up to the sea conditions. The only way to overcome these difficulties is training a lot and trying to overcome the limits we set ourselves.
The past year I have lived in Australia and, as you can imagine, there are not many spots where you can surf alone. Anyway, something that I don’t really enjoy because I think that watching others is a very big source of learning, especially if they are better than you.
To think that I am participating in a competition… eheheh
My partner and my parents. Because they have always supported and endured me with great passion and patience.
Have fun, always.
First of all, have fun. Do not give up at the first difficulty and above all believe in yourself. Aloha
The “Patrick Rafting Center” organizes Basic, Advanced and Safety Courses for Rafting Guides, with immediate opportunities and pay with an established framework to Rafting Guide.
-Intensive course on the security river.
– Reserved for those who have already participated in the courses BASIC and ADVANCED.
Location: Pescara River & Aventino River, Abruzzo region or where requested.
For participation in the courses the following conditions are required:
– Increased age
– Medical Certificate for sports activities such as rafting and
similar (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– No Photo – C.V. sports (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– Current employment status
– Identity card, Tax Code (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
From the first fly to water-start:
The goal of that course is to give you a good knowledge about safety in kitesurfing, good control of the kite and start to ride the board.
You will learn how to:
- do the spot analysis
- fly the triner kite
- to set up the equipment
- start and land the kite with the help of one assistant
- body drag “downwind” and upwind
- do the board recovery in body drag
- do the self-rescue and the self-pack down
- first water start and ride
You can choose to have private (270 €) or semiprivate lessons (210 €).
The course is arranged in 3 lessons of 2 hours each, for a total of 6 hours.