I’m Italian and I have a degree in translation. I speak Italian, English and Spanish. I’m a Surfer, Traveler, Australian Surf Lifesaver, ISA Surf coach Level 2 and ISA Surf Judge qualified. 2004 and 2011 Italian Surf Champion; I am also the Founder of “We Travel We Surf” www.wetravelwesurf.com. I love to travel and I’ve had the opportunity to visit countries such as: USA, Hawaii, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Australia, Brazil, Morocco, Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Canary Islands, Ireland, England, Philippines, Maldives, Laos, Thailand.
- 2004: Italian Girls Junior Champion
- 2004: 5th place Euro Junior Girls Championship
- 2011: Italian Girls Champion
- 2013: 9th place 19th Siargao International Surfing Cup, Philippines
My partner and I have in mind a big project with our association WeTravel WeSurf, of which we don’t want to say too much right now for a good luck.
Some times you may not feel up to the sea conditions. The only way to overcome these difficulties is training a lot and trying to overcome the limits we set ourselves.
The past year I have lived in Australia and, as you can imagine, there are not many spots where you can surf alone. Anyway, something that I don’t really enjoy because I think that watching others is a very big source of learning, especially if they are better than you.
To think that I am participating in a competition… eheheh
My partner and my parents. Because they have always supported and endured me with great passion and patience.
Have fun, always.
First of all, have fun. Do not give up at the first difficulty and above all believe in yourself. Aloha
This course is for all intermediate and advanced riders that want to give a boost to their kiting skills! We have three different lesson programs depending on your level.
- Freeride program: riding upwind, turns, carvings, riding toe side
- Freestyle program: jumps, rotations, grabs, railey
- Waveriding program: riding surfboard strapless, carvings, surfing front and back side
For the waveriding program we recommend April and May.
Course duration: 5 hrs private lesson
BASE: Full immersion, 3 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. For those who do not have canoe experience or do not know the fundamental maneuvers. The course teaches the fundamentals in flat water. It includes the necessary notions of security.
BASE 2 days.3 hours a day. For those who do not have canoe experience or do not know the fundamental maneuvers. The course teaches the fundamentals in flat water. It includes the necessary notions of security.
Location: Pescara River & Aventino River, Abruzzo region or where requested.
For participation in the courses the following conditions are required:
– Increased age
– Medical Certificate for sports activities such as rafting and
similar (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– No Photo – C.V. sports (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)
– Current employment status
– Identity card, Tax Code (to be submitted at the beginning of the course)