My name is George Anastasiadis. I’m 14 years old, I was born in Drama, Greece and I do bmx. I’m a student of the Music School in Drama and I enjoy drawing, bmxing and playing the guitar. Bmx is my favorite hobby and I train regularly so as to be good at it.
The reason that I continue bmx until today is because I see guys doing impressive tricks and I would like to be as good as them. When I get up I have a good breakfast, chat with my friends and go out to ride.
I train every day unless I have school. During term time I finish my homework and then I go out for bmx with my friends. In our area there are not many suitable spots and that’s why the local bmxers, skaters and rollerbladers go to the local skate park to train. I have traveled to other cities to ride.
I have met new riders and I have done bmx at good spots. My favorite spots in our area in Greece are the NorthPark Indoor SkatePark and Xanthi SkatePark. The riders I’ve met there have shown me new tricks and I thank them very much. I would like to take part in the NorthJam which is organized in a few months time hoping to get a good place.
To enjoy my hobbies and realize my dreams.
When I’m alone and my friends do not come out to ride, I go to the skate park to train and maybe I meet other guys and we ride together.
I guess my friends because we have fun together.
In the future I want to take part in different contests in Greece, to meet new people, to ride together and maybe get a good place.
– 7 days accommodation + breakfast
– 12 hours lessons
– Transfer from airport and back
– All needed equiment
– Bicycles to borrow
Implementation period: All year round (upon request)
Trail distance: 5-6 nautical miles
Route type: Unidirectional
Activity duration with breaks: 4-5 hours
Suitability: Suitable for all / No previous experience required
Meeting point: Filoxenia Hotel (Depending on the wind direction)
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes
The price ncludes:
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course
- Tour planning – Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the activity
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Explore Messinia reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties. There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Explore Messinia reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants.