- 2004: 4X National Champion 1st
- 2008: 4X World Cup Rd 7, Schladming 2nd
- 2008: 4X World Cup Rd 2, Andorra 1st
- 2010: 4X European Race (15/17), Winterberg 1st
- 2012: Maxi Avalanche, Andorra 1st
- 2012: Superenduro Pro 6, Finale Ligure 1st
- 2012: Asia Pacific Challenge 1st
- 2012: Roc Enduro (Roc d’Azur) 3rd
- 2012: Enduro of Nations, Valloire 4th
- 2012: Enduro of Nations, Saulx d’Oulx 5th
- 2012: Mountain of Hell, Les Deux Alpes 13th
- 2012: Enduro “Hautes Vosges” – La Bresse 6th
- 2013: Mountain of Hell 3rd
- 2013: Megavalanche 3rd
- 2013: Mountain of Hell 2nd
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 7, Finale Ligure 1st
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 6, Val d’Isere 1st
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 5, Whistler 1st
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 4, Winter Park 1st
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 3, Les deux Alpes 2nd
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 2, Val d’Allos 1st
- 2013: EWS Jnr Round 1, Punta Ala 1st
- 2013: Overall Junior World Champion Enduro World Series
It would be surely to be the best on the Enduro World Series for many years. I’m always looking to be the fastest. But I sometimes forget that I’m just 17 years-old.
The Junior Overall Enduro World Series title for 2013.
Roots, rocks, dust or mud… I’ll say that it’s not “difficulties ” because it’s the same thing for everyone. It’s always about to be the fastest at the end of the day.
I fell satisfied after a race when I gave everything I had during the race. Especially for Enduro, you have to be smart all the day long to keep your bike in one piece. Also, an important thing is not to make mistakes during the stages. And believe me, it’s hard…
Most of the time at home, in Belgium. It’s quite good for riding and practicing my techniques but not really long enough to work on my arm pump.
I try to find a good balance between having fun with some friends riding and training properly. I think it’s an important thing to have fun, especially when you are as young as me. But at the same time, I want to have a good fitness. It’s a big part of your job as a professional mountain biker. I think, it’s what Alan Milway (coach) is doing!
I’m nervous because I don’t want to do something wrong during the race.
I’ve already got loads of pieces of advice from different people but the “main” one would be from my dad and Dan Atherton, my team mate. Just watching them, following them and you get faster !
My future plan is to do well for next races. Before winter, it is good to do well, so you are even more motivated to train yourself as much as you can. But I’ll say that my “main” plan is to keep progressing and getting less injuries than possible.