The x-spot ltd (www.xtremespots.com) is interested in collaborating with Sales Officer for the companies’ site development.
- Internet browsing capacities and engine searching in a specific path and according to company’s methodology
- To win and develop Ad-hoc, Small, Medium and Large customers in order to generate and meet revenue targets within the guidelines
- To perform all sales administration activities in order to maintain accurate information essential to sustain revenue and customer service
- Business to business selling skills
- Communication capability, both internally and externally
- Ability to interpret standard business reports and employ information effectively both internally and externally
- Keeping and maintenance of activities and contacts’ archives
- Higher education degree
- At list 3 year sales experience
- Fluency in English language, other foreign languages will be considered a serious asset
- Reading and writing skills
- Organizational skills, supporting and developing the existing customers
- Qualitative research and results to be delivered in limited timeframes
- Dynamic character, enthusiasm and availability to start at short notice
- Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed
- Excellent communication skills, Customer orientation
- Professionalism, responsibility and respect of colleagues
- Quick professional development in a fast-developing company
- Attractive Bonuses
- Travelling opportunities
This is a fixed-term position contract of six months that can be renewed upon the needs of the company along with the candidate’s performance.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please kindly send your CV and Motivation Letter at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
X-spot ltd (www.xtremespots.com) retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description for a different duration.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that vacancy is open for competition only amongst nationals of Cyprus, or nationals with a valid work permit in Cyprus or EU countries.