The Sales & Marketing Unit is currently looking for Booking & Sales Officer in Limassol, Cyprus who would be responsible for entering different types of data into the site’s booking system. The person will complement the Unit’s staff and objectives during peak workloads and will work on regular hourly basis.
- Commitment: Actively contributes to achieving organizational goal
- Diversity: Respects others and values their diverse perspectives and contributions
- Integrity: Acts in a manner consistent with the company’s core values and organizational principles
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for own action and delegated work
- Communication: Actively works to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of Xtreme spots.
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Planning: Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Analysis and decision-making: Analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Initiative-taking: Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Flexibility: Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
- Responsibility for developing the maximum profitable sales of the company’s products in the assigned territory through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a value-added partner to the extreme sports schools’ or local operators organizing extreme sports activities, worldwide.
- Deliver superior sales presentations to customers by fully planning each call with specific objectives; maintaining the customer’s interest; overcoming objections positively; reframing product features into customer benefits and the competent use of relevant literature.
- Maintain full and accurate records of all customers including specialties, products used, objections raised, response to previous presentations, best time to see, and specific requirements.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all weekly reports, maintenance of territory call records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through cooperative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team goals. This will include input into budget planning, sales target forecasting and marketing procedures as required.
- Ensure the prompt transmission of relevant request or information from the extreme sports schools back to the customer/site’s visitor and vice-versa.
- Be aware of the content and the application of customer/site’s visitor regarding his request to perform an extreme sports activity worldwide.
- Get familiarized with the website’s details extreme spots entries and schools the website is collaborating with.
- Immediate follow up of customer request and quick liaison with extreme sports schools for successful booking and reservation of activities as requested by the customer/website’s visitor.
- Introduce different types of data into site’s booking system and collect the necessary information for packages offered by the extreme sports schools or local operators, partners of xtremespots.com. In case of deficiencies, resolve discrepancies by using standard procedures.
- Register new suppliers, schools or local operators in the booking system, maintain and perform self-verification of entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data. Follows up approval process and keeps a record for delays, errors, timelines;
- Manage the suppliers’ database;
- Maintain suppliers’ confidence and protects xtremespots.com by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Higher education degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- At least 2 year sales experience
- Advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database software are a distinct advantage;
- Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed, High attention to details, accuracy;
- Professional fluency in English; knowledge of other foreign languages would be a serious asset;
- Initiative and sound judgment. Ability to work under time pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Experience of working in a multilateral/multicultural environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relations with different cultural and national backgrounds;
- Excellent customer orientation communication skills, ability to be discreet and retain confidentiality.
- Dynamic character, enthusiasm and availability to start at short notice
- Professionalism, responsibility and respect of colleagues.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please kindly send your CV and Motivation Letter at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
X-spot ltd (www.xtremespots.com) retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description for a different duration.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that vacancy is open for competition only amongst nationals of Cyprus, or nationals with a valid work permit in Cyprus or EU countries.