After a very successful 1stQParks Tour Stop, the 2nd one is ready to blow our minds away! Taking place on the 19th of December at the SuperparkPlanai in the beautiful Austrian town of Schladming, the 2ndQParks Tour Stop is the perfect chance for all freeskiers and snowboarders to show off their best tricks.
Big Mountain Enduro Race, Snowmass Village
Snowmass Village, located in Pitkin County of Colorado is better known as a winter resort location. Nevertheless, it offers unending activities all year round. Summer in Snowmass Village is without doubt spectacular, as the long mountain days and warm nights provide with the ideal scenery for any activity. The Bike Snowmass lift accessed terrain and the trails surrounding the Town of Snowmass Village offer the most unique mountain biking experience.
Bike Snowmass can take riders on a 4000 ft / 1219 m single track decent that begins above the tree line and ends in the high mountain desert. Encompassing from Gravity Logic jump trails, World Cup level downhill courses, to pristine, buff singletrack, Snowmass will provide an extreme, entertaining atmosphere to all types of riders. Keep in mind that Snowmass Village will only be the first stop of the BME series and second stop of the North American Enduro Tour (NAET). So, keep tabs on us for the rest.
– Race Entry for two days
– Donation to trail groups in each community
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttles for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew
– Fully-stocked stations with Clif Bar product
– Professional medical support on-course
– Post-race lunch
– Finish line community festivals
– Tech/Expo with sponsor support
– Mobile race office with customer service crew
– Professional, state-of-the-art chip timing
– Daily large awards presentations
– Bike wash available daily
– Custom BME event T-Shirt